The Hunger Games Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 4, 2021
Release date: March 22, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $89.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6494570_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@apsmith21 Just back from the office. It appears 2 boxes are left but I cannot get Paypal to initialize communication. Any chance you could help Andy ? Just sent a screenshot to you. I'd be much obliged.

@apsmith21 Just back from the office. It appears 2 boxes are left but I cannot get Paypal to initialize communication. Any chance you could help Andy ? Just sent a screenshot to you. I'd be much obliged.
It’s because the rest of HDN is on fire after the bloodbath that was TDK Blufans. It will take a little time for it to reset so PayPal purchases can go through again

It’s because the rest of HDN is on fire after the bloodbath that was TDK Blufans. It will take a little time for it to reset so PayPal purchases can go through again

Thanks @Behold for your reply. Andy kindly sent a message to me to the same effect. I'll give it another go in an hour or so and hope the temperature has settled to something similar on the eastern seaboard. :thumbs:

As you both suggested I tried now to get a copy and lo and behold (pardon the pun ;)) it worked without any issues whatsoever. Thanks once again to you both for taking the time to help me out and also for Andy kindly adding some extra copies (which will mean more work for him as well) so that I did not miss out. Really appreciated. :thumbs: :thumbs:

I can't buy it until my paycheck arrives. So i will check this regulary and see what will happen. Hope it won't sell out till then. :D

I can't buy it until my paycheck arrives. So i will check this regulary and see what will happen. Hope it won't sell out till then. :D
There's these things slave owners transferred their business to, called credit cards - can pay right away without your own made up government notes. :cigar:

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
There's these things slave owners transferred their business to, called credit cards - can pay right away without your own made up government notes. :cigar:

Nah man. If i do that then i'll do it for my xy things on my wishlist and bill will be too big before i even know it.
And beside i have other priorities, so i first have to see with how much i'll have it at my disposal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
you would just click the link on the OP at the top of the page where it says group buy hosted by apsmith21.
unfortunately is out of stock now though

Yeah, he added 5 more on top of 20, which already was a big sum he'd need. I don't know if PayPal releases the cash right away, or hold it.

I like how he squeezes at the front on the back to the future box but then squeezes the back of the hunger games box.

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian