The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - In theaters November 22, 2013

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From IMDB:
The continuing adventures of Katniss Everdeen, which take place in a futuristic dystopian world, as she prepares for the Quarter Quell.
With Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth and more...

Teaser Trailer:
[media=youtube]jyPnQw_Lqds[/media]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 200
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sirjump
I was pleasantly surprised with this one. I thought the first one was rather slow. This went at a much faster pace, had a better story line and a lot more action. My wife is a big fan of the books and she said they did this one right. We both are looking forward to the conclusion.

Reactions: Drum18
Finally watched this the other night with my brother. And all i can say is

Brilliant ,Stunning ,gorgeous, spectacular, wonderful and awesome !

Seriously I felt everything to be a level up over the first (I loved the first and it had its time to develop everyone) But just the tension I actually felt
sorry for the guy who was shot in the head because he did the call and stuck his fingers out to pay respect.
A fair amount of movies can make me feel like im connected and I dont want to loose someone.

Now I have not read books 2 and 3 yet. I have switched to reading books AFTER a movie so im not as pissed with how things were done (I know it sounds weird but after Potter movies this is what I switched to doing)... I was bummed to hear it would be split into 2 movies. So I said ok surely they wont release them far apart yet part 1 and part 2 are both slated Nor novemember dates wich I think is stupid personally and they should move part 2 up to may or june at least.

Reactions: bloodsnake007