Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: November 14, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £79.99

13925044-1104975485132969.jpg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What? Where, what country?
Oh, I see the link now, in mobile version it's just like regular text, but still this isn't the proper way to title a thread.

Would love to pick these up purely on the art but the 4 pack steel with the lenti magnet will do me. I don’t like them enough to double dip. Lovely art tho

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Would love to pick these up purely on the art but the 4 pack steel with the lenti magnet will do me. I don’t like them enough to double dip. Lovely art tho

You mean old steelbook with lenti magnet?
That one i dig too and i don't like movie that much that i'd be willing to spend this much money & space...

What an absolute ******* cock crock of ****. I waited and waited and ******* waited and they cropped up on amazon italy. Mother ******.

What an absolute ******* cock crock of ****. I waited and waited and ******* waited and they cropped up on amazon italy. Mother ******.
Despicable Me Reaction GIF

They've been available on Amazon Italy for weeks, and preorder and announcement were here for months.
This is a UK release of the same.

Reactions: Granada
Despicable Me Reaction GIF

They've been available on Amazon Italy for weeks, and preorder and announcement were here for months.
This is a UK release of the same.

You might not understand this but a lot of people like to order steelbooks and other releases from retailers in their own country instead of importing.

You might not understand this but a lot of people like to order steelbooks and other releases from retailers in their own country instead of importing.
I know that, I just don't understand what the whole post means, besides being surprised and upset the release is available in Italy months later, and in the wrong thread.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, or shouldn't have an opinion about it at all, but I think he's saying that he waited for a UK release for a long time but then finally bought it from Italy or maybe imported it from the US through a group buy.

And now it's finally available in the UK. Saying that he didn't hold out long enough.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Maybe I'm reading it wrong, or shouldn't have an opinion about it at all, but I think he's saying that he waited for a UK release for a long time but then finally bought it from Italy or maybe imported it from the US through a group buy.

And now it's finally available in the UK. Saying that he didn't hold out long enough.
This is absolutely why I am annoyed. I despise having to import, especially from amaon these days, I ended up paying close to £100 all in all and I have the Italian discs (which is a very minor quibble i know) but my steels had some minor printing errors too. O would totally have waited for these given the choice.

Reactions: Stygian
This is absolutely why I am annoyed. I despise having to import, especially from amaon these days, I ended up paying close to £100 all in all and I have the Italian discs (which is a very minor quibble i know) but my steels had some minor printing errors too. O would totally have waited for these given the choice.
Yep, we've all been there, and it's certainly a bummer! Welcome to the world of collecting.

Zavvi can go kiss their last side since some countries, mine included, have been taken off list of countries in which they ship. ^_^

Well, I think this makes sense. The amount of $$$$ they must have spent in commissioning all this new art justifies spamming this release all over the world lol