The Hunger Games Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 31, 2015
Liverpool, England
Release date: March 21, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £32.99
Notes: Amazon UK Exclusive SteelBook with Magnetic Lenticular. Containing all 4 films.

91FqCqkVbnL._SY550_.jpg

91LMd0C-OiL._SL1500_.jpg 812o+VX+E6L._SL1500_.jpg 91F+YpcxKiL._SL1500_.jpg

3D Magnetic Lenticular
51i3HFTwX-L.jpg 71oKzUclNKL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenticular Magnet Artwork looks cool

As expected it's 4 Discs and overall looks a nice looking steelbook

Keeping my pre order for this

Reactions: harry
Pre-ordered this. I don't have these films on bluray or steelbook yet so it's a no brainer. And that artwork for the lenticular magnet :thumbs:

The first part was 3 Blu-rays and then the greedy Studios went downhill. So this release is missing 2 BDs from the first film and probably becomes pointless when a special collectors edition with estra BDs is released.

Not pointless at all for those of us who just want the movies in one steelbook and dont care about the bonus features for these movies ;)

Reactions: InAFalsetto
Not sure the lenti really goes with the steelbook itself but it still looks great as a piece of art on its own - a nice little bonus!
Already sold my steelbooks of the first 3 films and will be replacing with this one - title on spine will look better, nice design and saves space too. Plus I got £20 for first 3 so in effect it's only cost me £13 for 4th film :)

Last edited:
There is a Video on the Amazon Site. Just click the link in the description and the last Point is the Video with the Effect from the Lenticular and it shows that it's full covering the Steelbooks Front.

Maybe someone can link it in here.