Everywhere
Release date: December 30, 2021 (TBC)
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €29.99

81zkplOH2rL._SX522_.jpg

91UEGXPAdrL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k
How can this one cost so much... even more than great amount of AAA movies... Like even if it'd be free that wouldn't suit it right. No wonder it went straight VOD.

• Thanks
Reactions: mactaylor
I feel Neeson's gone the way of Cage. Any old formulaic sh!te just to keep paying the bills!
Not sure if that is entirely accurate when it comes Cage, yes he does a lot of paycheck movies but he does plenty of movies that are no way formulaic…..more often than not just as bad though.

Not sure if that is entirely accurate when it comes Cage, yes he does a lot of paycheck movies but he does plenty of movies that are no way formulaic…..more often than not just as bad though.
Isn't his formula now just playing characters who act batsh!t crazy as he thinks that's what people want to see because of the somewhat cult following it has...?

This is actually a very intense movie that doesn't let go, and when you think the trouble for the main character are over, there's at least two more things happening... and then there's even more! It's relentless and satisfying, better than The Marksman.
I'd get the steelbook, but for 3 times cheaper. Maybe later.

• Wow
Reactions: Punker76
This is actually a very intense movie that doesn't let go, and when you think the trouble for the main character are over, there's at least two more things happening... and then there's even more! It's relentless and satisfying, better than The Marksman.
LOL

You are joking right?

Or in other words it starts off as a man against the elements survival flick with potential before degenerating into a seen it all before, boring geri-actioner where Liam kicks everybody's arse....again.

I remember when he said after taken series he would not do these kind of films anymore coz he didn’t want to be called for that type of films lol
I remember that porky pie as well, all I have seen since is the same film with a different lick of paint.
Strangely enough, apart from this one and look how that turned out lol

Reactions: tono06
Is the streaming window over? I searched for this on Amazon Prime and couldn't find it.
It's on Netflix in the US, Amazon Prime UK only I think, don't know where you're at, also available to rent or buy on YouTube, but maybe it's just my region, not everywhere - it's all so irritating actually. If they wanted people so much to switch to 'Digital', shouldn't place restrictions on that, that are often even worse, than was with 7 DVD regions.

Reactions: BluMan Chu