The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: Limited to 2,000 copies

1.jpg

2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got this for zavvi about hulk. Im sure its the same for incredible.

Dear

Thank you for placing order with us

I am sorry to inform you that your order of Hulk - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook has been delayed.

The full amount of stock for your steelbook order has yet to arrive at the Universal Pictures distribution centre, but it has been confirmed that all units will be with us early next week and we expect this to be despatched to you by 14th October 2016. Please note, that this is a despatch date, not a delivery date.

Once this has left our warehouse you will receive an e-mail from us letting you know it is on its way and advising of the estimated time for delivery.

If there's anything else we can do please don't hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Zavvi Customer Service Team

• Helpful Post
Reactions: extantsrevenge
Just got this for zavvi about hulk. Im sure its the same for incredible.

Dear

Thank you for placing order with us

I am sorry to inform you that your order of Hulk - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook has been delayed.

The full amount of stock for your steelbook order has yet to arrive at the Universal Pictures distribution centre, but it has been confirmed that all units will be with us early next week and we expect this to be despatched to you by 14th October 2016. Please note, that this is a despatch date, not a delivery date.

Once this has left our warehouse you will receive an e-mail from us letting you know it is on its way and advising of the estimated time for delivery.

If there's anything else we can do please don't hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Zavvi Customer Service Team
Me too

What happens if not enough funds in account when they charge
You will get a failed payment email with a option to use a different payment method
You have to wait for that email to change the payment method it can only be done when they send that failed payment email

Aforementioned, a spot gloss and an average looking Lenticular is the best I am expecting. Just keeping my expectations low but the good thing that 95% of the UK Marvel Steelbooks especially MCU are holding on with their value quite well. So this may follow suit.

For some reason recently I've not been getting any emails at all from zavvi. I get one for placing an order but nothing for offers or dispatch. Anyone else the same? I'm not too fussed as long as I get my orders.

Despatched. Hope to hell the finish is nice and this isn't a disappointment.

Also- is it not odd to see a Zavvi steelbook advertised with no inside/back artwork? Intrigued to see what both are...