Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: November 6, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6256039_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
When I went during lunch they said they had 5 in stock. I didn't see any on the floor. Someone on reddit said when they went at open their store only got 5.

Unrelated - are folks seeing many copies of Shape of Water?

at first saw the arts i'm not so sure but after seeing the real steelbook i think it's really unique and looks great only downside is i preferred inside art to be the actual characters not sillhouette ...

My local BB has more in stock now. Must have been "in the back". All the BB's in the area still have it. Seems they have way more of these than the 4K steelbook of the first movie.

Just watched this. Overall it's a meh for me. It's not awful but I found it disappointing. Maybe my expectations were too high? I think the first one is much better which I've watched probably 6 times. Not sure when I'll watch this one again.

Reactions: tono06
Just watched this. Overall it's a meh for me. It's not awful but I found it disappointing. Maybe my expectations were too high? I think the first one is much better which I've watched probably 6 times. Not sure when I'll watch this one again.
I agree! The second film is just ok and the fact that the art for the Steelbooks out there is not awesome made me pass on the release! 40 bucks I don’t think so! I will just buy the. Regular release when cheap n stick it was on my kimchi, viva or mundo lol from the original!!!

yes i said i wasn't gonna get this but today i just did lol i took the decision on getting this since the other release is just too ugly n boring and the fact that blufans hasn't said anything on release this title, so for now it will do, not too bad in person.

its been that price since last Wednesday, i tried to get my adjustment price but since the thanksgiving week they wont let me do it , at least til tmrw if the price still the same.........
Same. I’m thinking about just buying another one and then return it for the higher price