The Incredibles 2 - In theaters June 15, 2018

Dec 10, 2012
UK
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Incredibles 2

Tagline: Back to work.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Animation, Family

Director: Brad Bird

Cast: Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Huck Milner, Samuel L. Jackson, Eli Fucile, Nicholas Bird, Bob Odenkirk, Catherine Keener, Brad Bird, Jonathan Banks, Michael Bird, Sophia Bush, Phil LaMarr, Paul Eiding, Isabella Rossellini, Bill Wise, John Ratzenberger, Barry Bostwick, Jere Burns, Adam Rodríguez, Kimberly Adair Clark, LaTanya Richardson Jackson, Debi Derryberry, Fred Tatasciore, Alyson Stoner, Usher Raymond

Release: 2018-06-14

Runtime: 118

Plot: Elastigirl springs into action to save the day, while Mr. Incredible faces his greatest challenge yet – taking care of the problems of his three children.

Reactions: Asopp and denizen
Get a First Look at Pixar’s Short Film Bao

bao1.jpg bao2.jpg
Source: ComingSoon
Entertainment Weekly has revealed a first look at the adorable new Pixar animated short, Bao. The short will be debuting in front of Incredibles 2 on June 15. Make sure you take a look at the concept art below.

The seven-and-a-half minute short is about a Chinese-Canadian woman suffering from the depression of an empty nest, who gets a second shot at motherhood when one of her handmade dumplings comes alive. The story is written by Domee Shi, who will be the first female short director in Pixar’s entire history.

The title Bao carries a double meaning. Domee Shi explains to EW that, “The word ‘bao’ actually means two things in Chinese: Said one way, it means steamed bun. Said another, it means something precious. A treasure.” Shi’s mother, Ningsha Zhong helped her daughter as a cultural consultant on the film, giving the crew up close demos on how to make dumplings.

I love Incredibles - But I am not feeling this storline.
Sideline Mr. Incredible and the rest for the sake of parable about female empowerment? Laaaaaaame.

I love Incredibles - But I am not feeling this storline.
Sideline Mr. Incredible and the rest for the sake of parable about female empowerment? Laaaaaaame.
A movie about equality is just what we need in animation right now. Gender reversal is sooo all the rage. I for one can’t wait to see Bob be a mummy.

A movie about equality is just what we need in animation right now. Gender reversal is sooo all the rage. I for one can’t wait to see Bob be a mummy.
And gender reversal movies have failed over and over.
It's dumb to do that. I expect better than a contrivance.
(They should be better than just ripping off Mr. Mom)

Recently resubmitted to the BBFC with an added warning:

Incredibles 2 contains a sequence of flashing lights, which may affect customers who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy or other photosensitivities

Run time, rating etc unchanged.