Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
The Interview: Freedom Edition (Blu-ray + UltraViolet) {USA}
91bp_C05cd_SL_SL1500.jpg
Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S2SYTR2/?tag=hidefnin-20
Price $25.00
DVD and Blu-ray Bonus Features Include:

- “Naked and Afraid” – Discovery Channel TV special featuring Seth Rogen and James Franco
- Feature Audio Commentary with Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg
- “Freedom Edition”

Blu-ray Exclusive Bonus Features Also Include:

- Gag Reel
- Deleted, Extended and Alternate Scenes
- Featurettes:
– “Directors of This Movie” – Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg comment on directing the film together
– “Puppy Power” – Cast and Crew profess their love for the King Charles Spaniel puppy
– “Here Kitty Kitty” – Seth Rogen breaks down the experience of working with a real tiger
– “Joking Around” – The producers discuss the process of creating jokes on set
– “Spies Among Us” – Hear from each of the cast members about their experience on the film
– “Randall Park Audition Tape” – Randall Park table read audition video
– “Dating a Dictator” – An authoritative touch on a convincing dating profile video
– “Getting Into Character” – A look at Randall Park’s transformation into looking the part of a dictator
– Line-o-Ramas (short collections of alternate shots of jokes on set)

Reactions: cjy152 and denizen
It was $13 :( I'll wait for it to hit the Amazon UK Marketplace and pick it up for around £10 on there

I'll repeat my comment from another thread.

I hope this becomes best seller.
Just to f@#ck with Kim Jong-un :punch:

Ordered ! With gift wrap and 2-4 days shipping came to $50 ugh but i loved this movie

$50 for a $13 BD?! Wow haha! With normal shipping it's less than $20, you won't get hit with customs and it'll be delivered within a week ;)

This also hits US Netflix tomorrow so I'm gonna watch it on there and then pick up the BD cheap from the Amazon UK Marketplace

$50 for a $13 BD?! Wow haha! With normal shipping it's less than $20, you won't get hit with customs and it'll be delivered within a week ;)

This also hits US Netflix tomorrow so I'm gonna watch it on there and then pick up the BD cheap from the Amazon UK Marketplace
Are you sure i wont get hit with customs