Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 19, 2020
Purchase links: 4K - BD
Price: €24.99 - €16.99

1507-1.jpg
1507-1-2.jpg

Last edited:
I’m so happy they released it on VOD when everyone went into lockdown but it’s also a film I’m gutted I never see first at the cinema. It’s masterfully executed and acted. It’s suspenseful and intense with a great new twist on the story. I was not expecting it to be that good. I’ve already watched it 3 times lol

Reactions: GeoRattray
In some top horror lists, this was the number one on their list. Incredible suspense. So much so that some will not be able to stay completely quiet during these times. Only the wimps talk during these times. There are more than you realize.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluCrazy2
In some top horror lists, this was the number one on their list. Incredible suspense. So much so that some will not be able to stay completely quiet during these times. Only the wimps talk during these times. There are more than you realize.
The soundtrack is terrifying and exciting at the same time! Deffo one of my favourite horrors!

I don’t really think this is a horror film but def a great film, fantastic intro! I would get it depending on the art....

Its certainly horror. Horror can be so many different forms. This is psychological Sci fi horror

And it’s only sci fi because of one thing. But still counts. Just like Her counts a sci fi film in a sense