Price: One Click $118 | Lenticular $62 | Full slip $62
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Note:
WEA SteelBook, Lenticular slip

112526q90ilu0hb7c74bwl.jpg

123352aaaagr222zrcnccg.jpg 123355bzkhbstddepebzbv.jpg
source.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite like the WWA despite the obvious flaws. I would have been happy if Blufans had simply addressed those by adding a title and correcting the front artwork. This looks even better though, it will be interesting to see if the slips are as equally stunning but so far so good. :thumbs:

OMG, this is awesome!

WWA was promising, bust just screwed it by zooming in the front cover

Unless the slip is awful, I'm definetely in for this one

Any news whether it would include the 3D?

stupid art on the front... scene doesn't happen in the film, not even anything that could suggest it. He doesn't get "the red flower" til way after seeing Louie. Easy pass on a pretty awesome movie.

Hoping for Kimchi to do the business with the WWA release.

I know that, was just being sarcastic. I can now happily forget the WWA Steel and buy this directly.

I know ;) I actually like the WWA steels, it's not bothersome to have a steel without Title on Spine, I actually like the images they put on the spine, I just find it goes very well in Premium Packages.

I will still keep my Taiwan Order for this movie which I cannot wait to see...but finally a Blufans that I am excited about :drool:

Reactions: lgans316
I just hope that they will do a steel without border like some of the past releases they have done. A nice debossed title would be refreshing to add something different.

Love the artwork :drool:. This looks as though it could be as nice as Oz The Great And Powerful :hungry:.

I actually like the WWA as well so it looks like another double dip.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Wow, this looks wonderful, must buy......FAC will probably have WWA, but if they could incorporate the steelbook front into their lenti, I think that would be great too...