The Ken Taylor Art thread

Man of Steel

It's not an 'S'
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Warwickshire, United Kingdom.
Ken Taylor's awesome Watchmen Print, done in metallic inks!

IMG_4039.jpg

Regular
watchmenbg.jpg

Glow Variant Print
watchmen_taylor_var_web.JPG

8561771449_f12989eee1_o.jpg

ken-taylor-watchmen-poster-1.jpg

ken-taylor-watchmen-poster-3.jpg

ken-taylor-watchmen-poster-2.jpg

Print Run Info

Year: 2013
Class: Art Print
Released: 03/15/13
Run: 400 Regular
Run: 205 Glow Variant
Size: 21 X 36

Last edited:
I hate that I missed out on this one. I really want the variant as I think the yellow adds something extra to the print. Just wish that he had put the "Watchmen" title in blue or (preferably)yellow.

Yeah I know. Just gotta decide if I want another print while at a decent price or if I want to put those funds towards framing one of my current ones.

I have been watching the Back to the Future "Let's See if you..." and the Walking Dead "It's my farm.." prints hoping to pick one up. But the market on those have seemed to dry up and the prices have gone substantially up.

I know the market can be different for each print, but that makes me want to pick up one of these while I can.

I hear you. I keep looking at some of my old ISOs I want and they are at a reasonable price but then I look at all the ones I still need to frame and decide I should go that route.

The Englert Let's see if they can is one of the last ones I need too. I would love his Django piece but can't afford any market price for that. I got a pretty sweet deal for This is my Farm w/ Sophia sketch.

The Ken Taylor Art Appreciation Thread

Post all art by Ken Taylor here. Feel free to contribute any of his existing pieces or work that is coming out soon, etc. Show your collection and chat about the artworks here!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 103