Slipbox The King (2017) (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.29) [Korea]

From Wikipedia:
Story about Tae-soo who's born in a poor family, decides to become a prosecutor after learning that power is the most important thing in life and, the biggest symbol of power in the 90’s. After entering the most prestigious law school, experiencing democratic resistance in Korea, Tae-soo finally reaches his goal of becoming a prosecutor but his life is no better than a salary man. By chance, he joins a clique of the powerful prosecutors with wealth and authority. He finally gets a taste of a life of the top hierarchy, but as he enjoys the sweetness of supremacy, he also sees the cruel side of it.

Even if it's a steelbook (and I hope it's not) I'll leave it where it is ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Punker76
Text says:
Everything in the movie #The King!

<The King> Blu-ray Limited Edition: Ultimate Collector's Boxset

2019.9.19 PM4: 00 Preorder open!
The full configuration packshot will be available soon.
#Han Jae-rim #Join Sung

Preorder is in a week still there's nothing about it on their site (or I was unable to find it).

#The King Blu-ray Limited Edition: Full Slip Version

2019.9.19 PM4: 00 Preorder open! <The King> Blu-ray Limited Edition is also available in the full-slip version of the traditional PlainArchive series, apart from the Ultimate Collectors Boxset. It consists of a full slip case, a scanavo keep case, an essay book, and a set of 7 postcards.
-
In the composition of the Ultimate Collector's Boxset, there are four kinds of scripts, storyboards, sticker ID photos, and hardcover storage boxes.

mania-done-20190919135918_rssskgzk.jpg
mania-done-20190919135834_biflqqyt.jpg

Didnt even know about this film :D I think my PA complete collection days are over for now LOL! Will have to be more selective and only buy films I have actually seen and like.

Reactions: Sigill