Special collector’s edition of Joe Talbot’s debut feature The Last Black Man In San Francisco. Featuring cover artwork by Tajh Rust and a 62-page interior booklet, the gold foil-stamped discpak comes enclosed in a wicotex-covered slipcase.
Book contents include:
○ Foreword by Charles Burnett
○ Essays by Alicia Garza and Danny Glover
○ Drawings from Mont's notebook by David Jones
○ An oral history of the film's development
Disc extras include:
○ Director's commentary
○ 3 deleted scenes
○ Joe and Jimmie’s original concept trailer and Kickstarter video
got to hand it to them, with this and their Midsommar special edition, A24 really are doing something genuinely different and attractive with their releases. the finish and quality is very good. even if they don't fit at all in any normal film shelves!