DigiPack The Last Digipack I Acquired

received django unchained today, i will open this one :LOL:

IMG_3601.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
StudioCanal Collection Digibook titles i recently picked up.

Some great titles here.. going for reduced prices on Amazon uk and zavvi at the moment. Others in this wave include The Elephant Man, Delicatessen and Belle De Jour.

Attachments

• StudiCanal_Collection.jpg
    StudiCanal_Collection.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 49
  • StudioCanal_MulhollandDrive.jpg
    StudioCanal_MulhollandDrive.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 49
  • StudioCanal_TheDeerhunter.jpg
    StudioCanal_TheDeerhunter.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 50
  • StudioCanal_TheGraduate.jpg
    StudioCanal_TheGraduate.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 49
  • StudioCanal_ThePianist.jpg
    StudioCanal_ThePianist.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 45
  • StudioCanal_TheThirdMan.jpg
    StudioCanal_TheThirdMan.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
I moved them from the digibook thread to here, Studio Canal releases are not digibooks, pages are not bound. There a digipack with booklet ;)

I'd argue that even though the pages aren't bound these are digibooks because of the spines. They clearly look like books, they just made the decision to use a booklet instead of binding the pages.

But yeah, these Studio Canal releases are a bit hard to cathegorize.

I'd argue that even though the pages aren't bound these are digibooks because of the spines. They clearly look like books, they just made the decision to use a booklet instead of binding the pages.

Yeah we class them as digipacks though as the pages aren't bound. This is the description we use for deciding what is a digibook here.:)

Reactions: dirtyoak
I moved them from the digibook thread to here, Studio Canal releases are not digibooks, pages are not bound. There a digipack with booklet ;)

Yeah we class them as digipacks though as the pages aren't bound. This is the description we use for deciding what is a digibook here.:)

Cheers guys, i stand corrected.....

Still like to think of them as Digibooks though ;)

I guess it stems from a desire to own more Digibooks but being from the U.K, there isn't much left to buy from here that i haven't already acquired. Not going to buy Mamma Mia and Pillow Talk just for the sake of it. Would really like to see more released over here. At the same time i wouldn't want to see the market flooded like in the Steelbook scene.

Cheers guys, i stand corrected.....

Still like to think of them as Digibooks though ;)

I guess it stems from a desire to own more Digibooks but being from the U.K, there isn't much left to buy from here that i haven't already acquired. Not going to buy Mamma Mia and Pillow Talk just for the sake of it. Would really like to see more released over here. At the same time i wouldn't want to see the market flooded like in the Steelbook scene.

Yeah unfortunatly there aren't too many releases here. It's worth taking a look at Amazon.com or eBay as there are a lot of US digibooks that can be obtained for reasonable prices.:)

Reactions: sgmido

Yeah, I know that and have read that thread. That wouldn't be my definition but then again this isn't my site so I'll obviously abide by your definitions. :)

Reactions: Sigill