THE LAST OF US PART II ELLIE FUNKO POP! VINYL

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
THE LAST OF US PART II ELLIE FUNKO POP! VINYL
Preorder now
Estimated Release Date: August 2020
£9.99
Ellie

1592563955043.png

Description
The iconic The Last Of Us was a game that gripped us with it's incredible narrative, even better cinematography and wonderful characters. Although we don't have Joel, The Last Of Us Part II is here! Ellie is back however she is older, wiser and stronger as a result of her experiences in the first game.
She still has her lethal Stiletto switchblade and now features a new tattoo representing the logo of the rogue group that tried to capture her, Firefly.
This The Last of Us Part II Ellie Funko Pop! Vinyl comes packaged in a window displayed box and measures approximately 3-3/4 inches tall.

Reactions: Thoth and Noodles
HAHAHA I didn't doubt it mate :spoil:

Yeah he is a Gamestop exclusive :thumbs:

I've just asked mate if they will be stocking him at any point, once they get back to me ill let you know :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
I never really got the hype with these POP Figurines but I will pre-order my first with this one and Ghost of Tsushima.

I hope we get the Joel one as well, don't want to order it through the US.

@Thoth Started on it last night mate, Definitely worth the time if you are a fan of the RE franchise :thumbs:

Haven't done too much of it yet (at least i don't think I have :wow::rofl: ) but did put in a good few hours, it kept me wanting to play it and obviously it's a must before you play RE8 :thumbs:
I'm hoping it'll show up in the UK somewhere sooner or later.

It did mate and it sold out.

Was on sale with Glass Shelf Collectibles but it's sold out now. :sweat:

• Wow
Had forgotten all about the Joel release.

@Noodles @Thoth No GSC doesn't have exclusivity to him in the UK it just depends on when other retailers announce that they will be holding stock of him.

Piab will be getting him but not just yet.

Popcultha have him still for pre-order and international shipping is really good with them :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles and Thoth
Thanks man, appreciate the link. That is actually very good. £18.7 total with shipping so I guess I'll grab it before it sells out.

I do hope we are getting it again in UK with other retailers as well.

Btw @Noodles @Robles, do you guys have a subscription with PIAB? I'm pondering if to sign up for a 3/6 monthly subscription or just grab what I'm interested in as it is.
I'm mostly after Gaming Pops (and looking at the list there's like 12-15 I'm interested in from the website and some of them are Sold Out) so don't know if having a subscription is really worth it ?!

Maybe interested in One Piece Pops and The Lord of the Rings Pops as well but that would require a different subscription so will just grab them individually.

Also, how is this Chase working? Is the chance of getting a Chase Pop same for buying now and subscribing? Or does subscription offer a higher chance to get a chase? I tried to look for this information but I think Chase variants are the same regardless if you subscribe or not.

Thanks!

@Thoth No worries mate :thumbs:

If I'm honest mate I don't actually think that the subscription is worth the money, Ok you save a couple of quid the bigger the sub but you are never guaranteed to get the ones that you are after. It's just a way of them getting rid of old stock and the ones that they can't get rid of :LOL:

I think that you are best off just picking them up, least that way you know what you are getting :wow::thumbs:

Chase works the same with whatever way you buy mate. The same old 1/6 chance :thumbs:

Reactions: Thoth
Had forgotten all about the Joel release.

@Noodles @Thoth No GSC doesn't have exclusivity to him in the UK it just depends on when other retailers announce that they will be holding stock of him.

Piab will be getting him but not just yet.

Popcultha have him still for pre-order and international shipping is really good with them :thumbs:

Thanks for the info mate. Guess I'll just wait for PIAB to get it... I'd like to order it along with Ellie as part of their 2 for £18 offer.

Reactions: Robles
Thanks man, appreciate the link. That is actually very good. £18.7 total with shipping so I guess I'll grab it before it sells out.

I do hope we are getting it again in UK with other retailers as well.

Btw @Noodles @Robles, do you guys have a subscription with PIAB? I'm pondering if to sign up for a 3/6 monthly subscription or just grab what I'm interested in as it is.
I'm mostly after Gaming Pops (and looking at the list there's like 12-15 I'm interested in from the website and some of them are Sold Out) so don't know if having a subscription is really worth it ?!

Maybe interested in One Piece Pops and The Lord of the Rings Pops as well but that would require a different subscription so will just grab them individually.

Also, how is this Chase working? Is the chance of getting a Chase Pop same for buying now and subscribing? Or does subscription offer a higher chance to get a chase? I tried to look for this information but I think Chase variants are the same regardless if you subscribe or not.

Thanks!
Nah, I don't have a sub... considered it, but I'm trying not to go overboard with Pops lol.

Reactions: Robles and Thoth
Thought so :D

Guess I will stick with buying them straight away whenever there's something I need for myself.
Am still trying to figure out what I am actually collecting but for now definitely Resident Evil and The Last of Us. RE will have to grab off from eBay and try not to get scammed by buying a fake o_o

Reactions: Noodles and Robles
Thanks for the info mate. Guess I'll just wait for PIAB to get it... I'd like to order it along with Ellie as part of their 2 for £18 offer.
I'll let you know once they plan to stock him mate :thumbs:
Thought so :D

Guess I will stick with buying them straight away whenever there's something I need for myself.
Am still trying to figure out what I am actually collecting but for now definitely Resident Evil and The Last of Us. RE will have to grab off from eBay and try not to get scammed by buying a fake o_o
I think you are better off this way.

I started out just buying anything really until I started to run out of room :whistle::LOL: Now only collect specific ones but I'm still very tempted at times to pick up ones that I didn't plan on :rofl:

Try and sway the bargains on there mate as 9 times outta ten they are moody and 100% avaoid the Chinese seller as they are definitely fake :thumbs:

Reactions: Thoth and Noodles