Onc Piece Monkey D. Luffy [Pre-order]
One Piece Zoro [Pre-order]
One Piece Sanji Fishman [Pre-order]

God of War Firetroll

Persona 5 Joker [Pre-order]

Ghost of Tshshima Jin Sakai [Pre-order]

TLOU2 Ellie [Pre-order]

Reactions: Robles
@Robles Yeah mate.. Will try to keep it tight tho' don't want to end up spending too much on yet another collectibles.

Resident Evil and The Last of Us are some of my favorite gaming franchises.

One Piece is an anime I used to grow up with and The Lord of the Rings is one of my favorite movies.

Got Jin Sakai becuz it's cute xD I'm still to play the game.
I suppose God of War is also at the top of the list somewhere.

Dunno why I got Iron-Man and P5 Joker but meh lol.. suppose it was the hype of the moment when picking my choices.

Some of the Resident Evil/The Lord of the Rings will have to grab from eBay tho' as can't be bought from shops anymore.

@Thoth Nice start Mate :thumbs:
can be very easy to start picking anything up and before you know it you have tons:rofl:

I also have the iron man on pre-order, think I picked that up purely because it’s the last thing of Iron man.

There are some great gaming ones out there and do have some of the Gears of war ones and plan at some point to try and finish off the collection and will definitely pick up the last of us ones.

Reactions: Thoth
@Robles

You going to order Joel one from Australia if it not going to go on sale in UK?
Only asking as if you will, we might as well bundle together and pay shipping just once. Maybe @Noodles would want as well if we get to that point.

Tho' it's only £7 for shipping so we would have to ship it out again to each other so might be pointless. Unless shipping would go up at checkout.

Reactions: Robles and Noodles
@Robles

Only asking as if you will, we might as well bundle together and pay shipping just once. Maybe @Noodles would want as well if we get to that point.

Tho' it's only £7 for shipping so we would have to ship it out again to each other so might be pointless. Unless shipping would go up at checkout.
Appreciate the offer bud, but I'm gonna hold out for it to appear on either PIAB or Zavvi... got a few other Pops I want to order, so may as well do it as one order, and hopefully a discount code might work.

@Robles

I'll also be waiting till he hits the UK mate :thumbs:

No worries, I hope I can get in from UK as well.

By the way guys, question:

Is delivery from PIAB so wacky all the time? So the 2 Pops which were in stock and going to be delivered to me, one came with Hermes and the other one is coming from USA with DHL o_O Is that normal? I thought they all coming from UK in one package.

Reactions: Robles and Noodles
No worries, I hope I can get in from UK as well.

By the way guys, question:

Is delivery from PIAB so wacky all the time? So the 2 Pops which were in stock and going to be delivered to me, one came with Hermes and the other one is coming from USA with DHL o_O Is that normal? I thought they all coming from UK in one package.
Yeah, PIAB can be like that... same with Zavvi since they're both a part of The Hut Group. I think it's mostly with newer items that are shipped from the US... I waited months for a lightsaber once that I ordered from Zavvi, then realised the reason it took so long was because it came from the US. I'm in a similar situation now with 2 Pops actually... ordered them over a month ago from PIAB and they only just dispatched the other day, yet I ordered those same Pops the month before that and they dispatched straight away lol.

Reactions: Robles and Thoth
Hmm.. I see. Did you have to pay customs for the ones which came from the US?
Some new releases and certain Exclusives will ship from the US and delivery time can vary.

No you won’t get hit with any customs mate :thumbs:

Joel is finally available in the UK! Unfortunately, he's exclusive to Game who are charging £20 plus postage (£5). Still, that's cheaper than eBay or getting him from abroad I suppose.

@Robles @Thoth

Thanks!

I've ordered it.
Not happy about having to pay postage on top of it's price but I don't want to miss out either.

Reactions: Noodles
Joel is finally available in the UK! Unfortunately, he's exclusive to Game who are charging £20 plus postage (£5). Still, that's cheaper than eBay or getting him from abroad I suppose.

@Robles @Thoth
I had a feeling that when it did eventually come to the UK that it would be Game the He was exclusive too, it sort of makes sense.
But to be charging £20 for Him, I think that over what He should be