THE LAST OF US PART II ELLIE FUNKO POP! VINYL

lol, just realized @Noodles actually said it's exclusive to GAME xD

Damn, could have ordered it when I ordered Cyberpunk CE. Don't think I want to pay postage on just the Pop alone..
Yeah, the £4.99 postage makes it a little pricey when it comes to just ordering the one

Did you pick Joel up in the end mate?
Yep... wasn't going to at first as I hoped for a price drop, but then decided to apply my "risk missing out, or pay the price" rule.

Damn, could have ordered it when I ordered Cyberpunk CE. Don't think I want to pay postage on just the Pop alone..
Yeah, that's a bummer! Thankfully the reward points I made from buying the Cyberpunk CE covered the postage costs for this though.

Reactions: Robles
Yep... wasn't going to at first as I hoped for a price drop, but then decided to apply my "risk missing out, or pay the price" rule.

Yeah, that's a bummer! Thankfully the reward points I made from buying the Cyberpunk CE covered the postage costs for this though.

I'm hoping they will have other stuff I want to order soon so I can bundle them together.
They used to do free shipping in the past.. dunno what happened.

I'm hoping they will have other stuff I want to order soon so I can bundle them together.
They used to do free shipping in the past.. dunno what happened.
Same with many retailers who used to offer free shipping... postage keeps going up, so I guess they had no choice but to start charging folks.