Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Released: February 21 May 29 June 19, 2020

JUST ANNOUNCED AT PSX 2016! I'll post the video as soon as it goes live! :D

EDIT: HERE IT IS!

lastofus2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Graphically you mean? Because if so, then I agree... the footage in the latest trailer honestly looked like it was from a PS3 IMO.
yes, graphically. I mean it's Naughty Dog ...they released the best looking console game ...UNCHARTED 4 and that was 3 years ago.

yes, graphically. I mean it's Naughty Dog ...they released the best looking console game ...UNCHARTED 4 and that was 3 years ago.
The excuse developers often use is that it's still in the early stages, but they should be far beyond that point by now, so god knows why the graphics didn't look up to their usual standard in that particular trailer. I'm sure they'll look amazing for the actual game though!

The excuse developers often use is that it's still in the early stages, but they should be far beyond that point by now, so god knows why the graphics didn't look up to their usual standard in that particular trailer. I'm sure they'll look amazing for the actual game though!
they should use the Uncharted 4 engine and enhanced it. I dont know what they did here. do the C team develope this game this time :D

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
The game is going to look fine you guys are crazy :confused:

1569364148-16701253634-6c5755bf18-b.png

48789848596_300ac0c2f6_k.jpg

48789487298_988eff0d58_k.jpg

48789995102_5687152b19_k.jpg

Missed the statue edition on the original so I'm thinking I'll pre-order early on this one because you know it'll sell out.

The game is going to look fine you guys are crazy :confused:
some scenes in the trailer look like a PS3 game. it's isnt the same quality as in the 2018 gameplay footage ...downgrade alert!?

with new skills they have to surpass Uncharted 4. look how amazing this game looks like and it was released 3 years ago.

Apparently the game has been delayed to Spring

Edit:
New release date is May 29, 2020

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Apparently the game has been delayed to Spring

Edit:
New release date is May 29, 2020

Hmm I don't usually mind delays, but I thought the whole reason they left us waiting so long for a release date in the first place was to be certain that they could deliver it on time. :facepalm: