GA
Release date: October 22, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

1563541463933.png

1564066459831.png

Last edited:
Reactions: snsguy and djjez83
Received mine yesterday and once again there’s a dent on one corner. I swear I have more issues with BestBuy than any other retailers. Dents, paint chips, spine slashes.. is it just me? Gonna go exchange it

Price on this steelbook and a number of other Disney steelbooks have dropped to $14.99 + sales tax.

if you need help make sure to tag or pm me ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Now $14.99
xD

I honestly can’t believe it.
I can. The last few batches of Disney/Marvel releases had way too much stock. Event he reissue of Black Panther has dozens of copies in every store. At this point, i rarely buy anything when it’s released (though i alway stop in on Tuesday, just in case it‘s gonna sell quickly.

I can. The last few batches of Disney/Marvel releases had way too much stock. Event he reissue of Black Panther has dozens of copies in every store. At this point, i rarely buy anything when it’s released (though i alway stop in on Tuesday, just in case it‘s gonna sell quickly.

I went in 5 minutes after they opened today and they only had ONE Steelbook of Doctor Sleep left. Buddy of mine had to drive to 3 separate stores.

I went in 5 minutes after they opened today and they only had ONE Steelbook of Doctor Sleep left. Buddy of mine had to drive to 3 separate stores.
Like I said, i always go into the store on Tuesday, but for every Antman and the Wasp, there are a dozen Marvel Releases and Disney Animated releases That have 30 copies in most stores (if not more).

I’ve seen the Matrix Steelbooks a lot. Along with Rocketman and Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. But even a film as lackluster as Joker sold out it’s Steelbook on Day One. xD
I don’t think they had the kinda stock other flicks get. Joker sold out in stores pretty much on day 1 (see Antman and the Wasp and Bumblebee), but IME that’s the exception at BBY. One disney that sold out fairly fast, was the latest Maleficient, which baffles me, because for me that was a 2 hours of my life I’ll never get back movie, but to each his.her own.

Reactions: FN-2187