Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: October 2, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

The Little Mermaid.jpg

21AD4B8B-FD92-47F0-AAEE-1DF5F239E9DB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very happy to see that zavvi have these back. Hopefully the same for Guardians 3 and the rest of them

Oh I just see the email from zavvi and assumed. Weird. But still great news.
It'll be a sign of how poorly AMATWQ sold with hmv I think.. Disney will probably split their stock to appeal to most buyers. It may turn up at amazon as well.. we'll have to wait and see.

Ordered but still hoping for a premium edition…
As far as I know WEeT were the only one left doing Disney “Premiums” but after Encanto they stated that they would no longer do Disney Premiums.

FA had announced last year that they were going to do a Premium for The Lion King and Aladdin but they haven’t been part of their last few batch of FACs (n):dunno:

Manta has stated that their deal with Disney would be focused on the Marvel Releases. They haven’t given hope so far for a straight up Disney Premium.

I do hope we get surprised and that one of them will grace us with a premium but it seems unlikely :(

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: snow flake
Ordered from HMV anyway as their packaging is much better than Amazon's (they just send them out in a standard cardboard mailer). Will only order Amazon exclusives from Amazon (took three attempts to get an undamaged copy of one of the Doctor Who releases a couple of years ago).

Reactions: samdavies