Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 3, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99

The Living Daylights.jpg

Last edited:
They've really encapsulated my favourite part of the movie there....
Image is from opening credits of the film

All the James Bond new wave of steelbooks that getting a release in 2022 are using image from opening credits of the films

The opening credits was also used as a image for the 2015 wave of James Bond steelbooks

• Haha
Reactions: BDDB
Image is from opening credits of the film

All the James Bond new wave of steelbooks that getting a release in 2022 are using image from opening credits of the films

The opening credits was also used as a image for the 2015 wave of James Bond steelbooks
I'm fully aware. I was being sarcastic because the art for this wave is a bad idea poorly executed.

I think even the most die-hard James Bond fans (of which I am one) wouldn’t part with their money for this crap. The template they should have followed was the Star Wars ones from two years ago

after the 2015 wave 1 releases, and these upcoming 2022 wave 2 releases for 007 steelbooks, what movies would be remaining?

after the 2015 wave 1 releases, and these upcoming 2022 wave 2 releases for 007 steelbooks, what movies would be remaining?
Live and Let Die
Die Another Day
And if they wanted to have a full matching title sequence set then a re-release of Goldeneye, Spectre and No Time to Die

This will be launching tomorrow 17th August, at 9am for Red Carpet and 12pm for all. £17.99, releasing 3rd October 22.