Slipcover The Lobster (Blu-ray Slipcover) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

sminister

Premium Supporter
Apr 17, 2013
Release date: October 27, 2016
Purchase links: KimchiDVD (Full Slip) - KimchiDVD (Lenticular)
Price: $30.99
Note: Full Slip limited to 900 copies, Lenticular limited to 1100 copies

Full Slip | Lenticular
1.jpeg 2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics @moon
That's one beefy slip box! I'm glad I went for the full slip edition - the lenti's not much to my liking.
It's great you can switch the artwork in the keep case - that's what I was hoping (and speculating) for. :thumbs:

Full Slip pics @Raggle Fraggle! @Shadowscythe85 :Snap::

lob1.jpg lob2.jpg

Embossing is present on the front and spine ("The Lobster").

lob3.jpg lob4.jpg

Sticker + numbering:

lob5.jpg lob6.jpg

We've already seen it, but...

lob7.jpg lob8.jpg

It's a big boy!
The full slip has turned out nicely. I'm happy with it and think it's a better choice than the lenti edition.

A little complaint though:
Once again there's an offset between printing and embossing, at least on my copy:

lob9.jpg

It's not much, but it's definitely there, and it's annoying. This happens all too often lately.
As much as I'm a collector and am therefore looking for a flawless copy, I feel bad complaining about this at Kimchi. So I won't do it and rather try to ignore it.

Hope these pics help you guys decide!

Cheers

I like the fullslip so much, but I wasnt sure if I should triple dip since I already own the french steelbook.

My yesterdays initial plan was to order one edition of Room......my cart ended up with both editions plus that lenti of Lobster :)

Help guys, I'm splurging on exclusives for the holidays. Lenti or Full?

Full has much better outer slip. Case art not nearly as nice as lenti, yet lenti outer case not nearly as nice as full. :confused:

Which should I get?

I think The Blu Collection must be a Korean Publisher that has the most ''Spelling Mistake'' under their belt :censored:

This does not come with a ''Scanavo Case'' but ''A Scnavo Case'' :rofl::joy::hilarious:

Screen shot 2016-12-16 at 5.31.44 PM.png

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing