Release date: June 2nd, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi.com

10938592-1395838085-915924.jpg

10938592-1395838085-915977.jpg

10938592-1395838085-915864.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming it's the same transfer as the current US & UK releases it will be black and white.

Black and white??? if the art work is correct , you would expect that the movie would be the color version.
I saw both versions: black and white and the color version years ago on television but I must say I prefer the color version

If they were smart they would put both version on the blu ray disc
:thumbs:

For some reason I never bought this in HD. Time to do so I think! Good looking Steel, and it's not a Zavvi exclusive EEK! Who'd have believed!?

I'll be getting this.

Black and white??? if the art work is correct , you would expect that the movie would be the color version.
I saw both versions: black and white and the color version years ago on television but I must say I prefer the color version

If they were smart they would put both version on the blu ray disc
:thumbs:

Not unless you wanted your picture quality to suffer. It would need a second disc for the option of a colour version :thumbs:

Reactions: Xenomorph
I've seen both versions and for me the black and white is the best and the way it was meant to be seen,It would be a nice option to add a second disc with the colour version of the film though.I also think the art could look really good in black and white on the case either way it will be a day one buy for me

Guys, please post suggestions for entirely different titles in the Steelbook Feedback forum with polls-much more likely to be seen. Thanks all!

::Staff/Community Manager::

reckon this wave be live monday 7th april tie in with monday 2nd june release date on calender at least be exactly 8 weeks to the day!