The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #101) [China]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: August 2024 (TBC)
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

53788032603_80149d95d2_o.jpgFB_IMG_1718354067570.jpg53788135169_827064dbee_o.jpg53788032608_a12557774a_o.jpg
53726816728_daae25b0cf_o.jpg53726601846_e446d2eabd_o.jpg53788235835_91e64c22eb_o.jpg53789981366_2697683935_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you are a member since 2012 and you still dont know how blufans do their business :cautious:
Reminder, we are not all like you, you wrote the bible on steelbook collecting moons ago, remember ;)

Rule #7: When collecting steelbooks, just be thankful they turn up mint, and never question where they came from.

Reminder, we are not all like you, you wrote the bible on steelbook collecting moons ago, remember ;)

Rule #7: When collecting steelbooks, just be thankful they turn up mint, and never question where they came from.
book 1: the art of collecting
book 2: the art of shipping

best sellers
:naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: GeoRattray
lol yeah first look on the DL´s was shocking :bored: , but when lined up it´s better.

Wonder how SL´s will turn out in hand, right now I dont feel them a bit, and the back border is a big fail.

FS´s ...meh :meh:

OC´s are stunning though.

Overall, mixed feeleings and little bit disappointment.

HDzeta is a winner here

lol yeah first look on the DL´s was shocking :bored: , but when lined up it´s better.

Wonder how SL´s will turn out in hand, right now I dont feel them a bit, and the back border is a big fail.

FS´s ...meh :meh:

OC´s are stunning though.

Overall, mixed feeleings and little bit disappointment.

HDzeta is a winner here

Woah just realised what you posted, must have been really hard for you :naughty:

Woah just realised what you posted, must have been really hard for you :naughty:

Not really, no :coffee::) I don´t have steelbook collecting so high in life priorities so I don´t cry like some others :naughty: ( I don´t mean this lotr case or you in particular )

Besides, Im more than happy with my HDzeta set, so I was looking at this BF announcement more like the bonus. I will take the OC´s still tho :D , but yeah it is BF fail in a long time again. It´s sad, but no biggie :)

Reactions: tommyh84
blufans is the clear winner in terms of booklet art
I wonder if the booklets are different, from HDZeta's. Those should be the same as Spanish digibooks, only with text in English.

I couldn't find an unboxing video of HDZeta Gold lenti slips where they'd show the booklet - anyone seen one?

Yeah all 3 OC boxes are very nice. Won’t be dropping the required £££ for the 3 of them though.

Possibly bite on the DLs but we’ll see.

I wonder if the booklets are different, from HDZeta's. Those should be the same as Spanish digibooks, only with text in English.

I couldn't find an unboxing video of HDZeta Gold lenti slips where they'd show the booklet - anyone seen one?
There will be more in the hdz booklets, as they're like 68 pages long or something. There's some images in there, but lots of text, production notes and concept art etc..

It's hard to say what will be in the blufans booklets from one open page. They're supposed to be photo books, but that is evidently an info page, which im 90% sure is also in the hdz.

Perhaps that's just an isolated section, and the rest of the book is images (similar to the sl/fs cards). Have to wait and see.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I really like the Steels, I wish you could buy the trilogy in steel/PET form away from the rest. I don't like the slip art at all. OC boxes are cool though.
Pass from me.....for once!