The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The floor is yours @TheCollector86 ...
say my name 5 times like candyman

3m0u60.gif

Announcing this after the Shawshank Redemption/Inception disaster feels like a punch in the gut, I’m not too hopeful I’ll be able to secure copies even though I love LOTR and would love to own this as well

Announcing this after the Shawshank Redemption/Inception disaster feels like a punch in the gut, I’m not too hopeful I’ll be able to secure copies even though I love LOTR and would love to own this as well
No no this is gold edition. We should be able to book it even online just to make sure we are ready on the moment it goes live. I’m pretty sure on this. Only I silver edition screws us mainly because of lower print run and targeted to local markets.

No no this is gold edition. We should be able to book it even online just to make sure we are ready on the moment it goes live. I’m pretty sure on this. Only I silver edition screws us mainly because of lower print run and targeted to local markets.
I’m well aware it’s a gold label release. HDZeta doesn’t treat us very well on here though - I’m not holding my breath

And immediately everybody forgot what Zeta is doing with all Silver releases not caring about our forum at all. I’m sure once they’ll need to sell thousands of LOTR steels they will gladly organize a GB here. And we all will gladly eat their sh*t again.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Peter Jackson still wants to do an uber set under his supervision. Warners turned him down years ago, and maybe he will try again on the 20th anniversary.
As nice as this will probably be - be aware that at some point there will be a Peter Jackson Mega Set, and the double dip will be a forgone conclusion.
Does he intend to recut the movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.