The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: December 2, 2020 - October 13, 2022 (Re-print)
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €103.71

Immagine.jpg

Immagine2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tommyh84
Guess it's still unkown if the Steels themselves will have English or Italian titles on them, right? Don't care much about the overall packaging but on the actual Steels I'd really love to have the English titles...

Guess it's still unkown if the Steels themselves will have English or Italian titles on them, right? Don't care much about the overall packaging but on the actual Steels I'd really love to have the English titles...
English. There's a picture of the jcard on amazon italy displaying Italian text for film synopsis etc.. but clearly shows English titles on the steelbooks.

Amazon.it seems to be preparing the shipments for both LotR and Hobbit. My credit card has just been charged.

It was out of stock back then so I activated the notifications. I just got one today and insta-ordered it. They should ship it tomorrow december 2nd. I only fear their packaging!

It was out of stock back then so I activated the notifications. I just got one today and insta-ordered it. They should ship it tomorrow december 2nd. I only fear their packaging!
Haven't had any problems with them so far. Keeping my fingers crossed for this shipment as well.

Reactions: Mokum
Haven't had any problems with them so far. Keeping my fingers crossed for this shipment as well.
Got it today. It was inside a carton box just slightly larger than the box itself with no protection whatsoever but it didn't get any damage ;)

Reactions: TheExorzist
Got it today. It was inside a carton box just slightly larger than the box itself with no protection whatsoever but it didn't get any damage ;)
Ok, now I‘m a bit salty... My order hasn‘t even been shipped yet. And I ordered on day one from there... That is bullshit...:angry:

Ok, now I‘m a bit salty... My order hasn‘t even been shipped yet. And I ordered on day one from there... That is bullshit...:angry:
Well, indeed it is. I have no clue why Amazon didn't ship it yet as release date was today...

I got my copy earlier in this week. Amazon sent it with zero protection in a fitting carton box. They might as well put a stamp on the slipbox and sent it that way.

It was in such a bad shape, I grabbed a hammer and helped it reborn. Now, with squinted eyes and under certain light conditions, it is an acceptable one.

Shame on you, Amazon:mad:!

Price Drop
Now showing at €87.99.
Beware, of course, of potential import duties, &, from previous posts, packaging issues.

:coffee: :watch:
More price drops to come?

Price Drop
Now showing at €87.99.
Beware, of course, of potential import duties, &, from previous posts, packaging issues.

:coffee: :watch:
More price drops to come?
Price on Amazon Italy is €109.90

Amazon Italy already includes vat in purchase for EU customers and no import duty is involved if delivery address is in EU

UK delivery address vat and import duty is listed as Import Fee Deposit

In regards to imports into UK Import duty only applies if value is over £135

With a price of €109.90 only vat is needed to be paid
As long as amazon is the seller vat will be included (listed as Import Fee Deposit that will be 20% UK vat rate) for those based in UK

Note Vat and Import duty are different things

Last edited: