The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 20th, 2015
Purchase link: The Losers (sold out)
Price:
£16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies. Artwork by Jock.

11050309-1344275946612023.jpg

11050309-1174275946634682.jpg

11050309-2044275946628721.jpg

Last edited:
I really need this steel...i missed the preorder so ive been watching the release date get pushed back again and again waiting for it to come back in stock...hopefully soon!

Terribly sorry - looks like I was wrong as this doesn't appear to have come back on or around its release date as I thought it would.

EDIT 8/11: "Better late than never" and back at Zavvi at same GBP 16.99 price, or GBP 16.14 with ZVC5.

Last edited:
Be careful, I sent a copy back with a spine slash about two weeks after release. So I would expect that and maybe others like that, to be among these.

I'm glad this one is back in stock. I had it pre-ordered but moved before it was released, and Zavvi are apparently 'unable' to change the delivery address so I thought I'd missed this.

Yes back in stock after being long OOS and for those lucky enough not to have paid full price for it it's available for GBP 11.99 (before any discount code).

EDIT 19/1/16: Now in a "2 for GBP 20" Promotion with STEELS20 along with some others that have never been cheaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
Well took the plunge, and blind bought this. Never seen the film, only recently seen the trailer. Liking the look of the steelbook with it's colours.

What about the UK disc, how's the PQ & AQ or is the US disc better to have.

Well took the plunge, and blind bought this. Never seen the film, only recently seen the trailer. Liking the look of the steelbook with it's colours.

What about the UK disc, how's the PQ & AQ or is the US disc better to have.
US disc has 7.1 audio as far as I am aware.

Reactions: ChoppedUp
Picked this up and shipped this AM - not a bad price really - considering I have the USA disc that I got super cheap, I'm happy to mash this up.

Hopefully the steelbook arrives in OK shape though... :censored: