The Lost Boys - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 19, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 25, at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99

Lost Boys Ultimate Collector's Edition.jpg
The Lost Boys Steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I've since reordered Nobody, saving £12 on 2 copies, but added to the card for this to be taken now.

Just arrived today. Outer hard box is nice and glossy. No printed logos or anything as it’s all on the j-card.
The steelbook is matte, not far off streaky piss, though the front looks better than the back.
Rest of the fluff is as expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeoRattray
I got my copy of poltergeist just now but no sign yet of this which I ordered. Guess the post is a bit all over the place right now though

This likely to come back in stock? Selling for 75 on ebay lol
I mentioned a few posts up that this came back up to pre-order on Thursday, but sold out again later that day, so i'm thinking it less than likely to come back again on release day, but with zavvi, it's pot luck sometimes, a case of wait and see.... There's always the HMV version (without steelbook), same box/tat.

Reactions: Porradude
That's great news. Didn't know whether or not to get the 4k. It's good to hear it from a collector. Not bothered about this package but will certainly get the 4k and shove it my original steelbook.
I’ve got a good setup and have the BD, the fact that I could ‘easily’ see the difference in quality is why I had to post the info.

One of the few really good upgrades.

Reactions: spookz
I mentioned a few posts up that this came back up to pre-order on Thursday, but sold out again later that day, so i'm thinking it less than likely to come back again on release day, but with zavvi, it's pot luck sometimes, a case of wait and see.... There's always the HMV version (without steelbook), same box/tat.
Yip, placed an order for the HMV one. Wouldn't liked the steelbook edition but saving a fiver at least.

It will probably get one more final drop at some point with cancelled orders or mis payments, very limited, not sure when they usuallly do it, pushing an email out maybe at 9 am or 12 noon?

Reactions: Porradude