The Lost Boys (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA)

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: September 20, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $31.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

TheLostBoys-steelbook.jpg

Credit to Viking61 at BD

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew this would happen. Trust WB to ruin an otherwise excellent steelbook with such a sh!te back. Awh well, pass.

I knew this would happen. Trust WB to ruin an otherwise excellent steelbook with such a sh!te back. Awh well, pass.
When the credits are the best part of the back…

And those colors will look dreadful in classic WB streaky matte. Maybe they can try to salvage something by spot glossing the lens reflection, but I doubt it.

Reactions: samdavies
A few people have asked, so I posted a group buy

Just fyi will cancel this group buy by end of week if no purchases. Guessing folks either changed their mind or found an alternative.

Anyone else notice that Best Buy (USA) steels (Army of Darkness, Top Gun: Maverick & this Lost Boys all have a grey Coming Soon button? Hard to Pre-order when they don't give an opportunity for us.

That's fine by me, just 1 less GB I have to worry about
I found a copy I am picking up today (assuming it stays that way). I just want to know why I couldn't pre-order this when it first came out. The button stayed grey and it was only today that I saw one & ordered it directly. If I get jipped, I will want one for sure.

I found a copy I am picking up today (assuming it stays that way). I just want to know why I couldn't pre-order this when it first came out. The button stayed grey and it was only today that I saw one & ordered it directly. If I get jipped, I will want one for sure.
Because Best Buy seems to think they’re Amazon, but with the worst return policy i’ve seen. It’s dumb, because if I mail order, I have to buy at least 2 and return 1, so they’re paying to ship me 2 items and then i have to drive to the store to return 1 (or worse, both).