The Lost Weekend [Masters Of Cinema] (Blu-ray SteelBook) [United Kingdom]

Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
The Lost Weekend [Masters of Cinema] (Ltd Edition Blu-ray Steelbook)
UK.gif

Price: £17.99
Release date: June 25, 2012.

Amazon.co.uk

weekend_steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pictures, this looks great. Not liking the look of those dents though :(

Yeah me neither. I'm thinking they are manufacturing dents though as they are certainly not a result of packaging. If anyone can confirm the same dents when they receive theirs.

Yeah me neither. I'm thinking they are manufacturing dents though as they are certainly not a result of packaging. If anyone can confirm the same dents when they receive theirs.

I hope they're aern't a whole batch like that :ohno:

Other than that it looks great. Nice pics btw

can not see any dents on mine mate but i have not opened it up.

thanks for the pics too.

I have the Double Indemnity Sb, but no dents there. Great pics though. Will probably blind buy the title.

Where's mine?! Ordered this and Double Indemnity from Amazon UK on the 8th May.....everyone else is receiving them earlier than me!:tear:

I imagine people who got their copies early ordered direct from Eureka. Anyone who ordered from a regular retailer (HMV, Play, Amazon etc.) will have a few days delay and everyone knows that Amazon are the worst for pre-orders as they usually send out on release day, not before like the others.

My copy arrived today together with Double Indemnity via Amazon but unfortunately the booklet of The Lost Weekend was missing :(. Send an email to customer service and hoping they will send me the booklet soon.

My copy arrived today together with Double Indemnity via Amazon but unfortunately the booklet of The Lost Weekend was missing :(. Send an email to customer service and hoping they will send me the booklet soon.

Mine arrived today.

Since I intend to keep it sealed, do you know how much it weighs without booklet?

Thanks

I finally decided to blind buy this straight from Eureka after I had already received the perfect Double Indemnity. Am happy with the final result - great movie and great packaging.