Purchase links:
Amazon ES
FNAC ES
Price: €17.66 (Amazon) - €18.99 (FNAC)

51U3-SlAm2L._SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: blusteel980
But infinitely less well packaged. Keep my amazon.de without hesitation.
Amazon.de always well packaged in a box.....until my last order...Fear The Walking Dead steel sent in the crappy cardboard envelope & smashed to hell. Hopefully a one timer! I will not order steelbooks from Ama. Italy anymore as they ALWAYS send in the cardboard envelopes...such a shame as they have some good prices.

Any chance this will pop up as an Amazon UK title ? Would be nice to get as Warner Bros don't seem to be releasing any of their bigger titles as UK steels ie Interstellar and Mad Max Fury Road

Amazon.de always well packaged in a box.....until my last order...Fear The Walking Dead steel sent in the crappy cardboard envelope & smashed to hell. Hopefully a one timer! I will not order steelbooks from Ama. Italy anymore as they ALWAYS send in the cardboard envelopes...such a shame as they have some good prices.

Have to say very disappointed with Amazon Germany the other month, they used a big oversized envelope/mailer for me too, to send Saturn 3 steelbook (like 3-4 sizes big), EEK! lot of room to move about in and was damaged, no suprise there, I'm not sure if it depends on which steelbook releases they are selling but hope this is not regular. I complained about the poor packaging, according to customer service it was sent from Poland, they upgraded delivery as it may improve packaging, again they sent it in the over sized envelope but now in a A1 mailer, arrived ok this time but far from the steelbook boxes they usually use.

Last edited: