Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: WB Shop
Price: £29.99

many_saints_of_newark_3d-8.jpg

many_saints_of_newark_3douter-7.jpg many_saints_of_newark_3dinner-6.jpg

themanysaintsofnewark_steelbook_3d.png

Last edited:
I genuinely thought this was a TV film... didn't realise it was getting a proper cinema release and everything.

Reactions: MrSquifler
Yes! Was hoping for this. Saw it on Wednesday, loved it. Hope we get a UK release. And a premium set but won’t be holding my breath for that
I would also pay for a premium. The film only warrants a normal steel purchase but it’s related to the sopranos so that would justify it.

Reactions: RickB84
@MrSquifler
If you do order from WB Shop and decide on cancelling your order before release date you will need to give plenty of notice
I would suggest at a minimun a cancel period of at least 4-6 weeks before release date as by the by the time WB shop reply to your cancel request it might be to late to cancel
They can be very slow sometimes to reply to cancel requests

Some customers get lucky and get fast reply and others left waiting longer time

Reactions: MrSquifler
@MrSquifler
If you do order from WB Shop and decide on cancelling your order before release date you will need to give plenty of notice
I would suggest at a minimun a cancel period of at least 4-6 weeks before release date as by the by the time WB shop reply to your cancel request it might be to late to cancel
They can be very slow sometimes to reply to cancel requests

Some customers get lucky and get fast reply and others left waiting longer time
Thank you.

Reactions: paulboland
Hope they change that artwork. The only reason to have the whole front be a title like that, if it's a very famous title. No one knows this particular title, and if they didn't associate with Sopranos, no one would talk much about it...

Hope they change that artwork. The only reason to have the whole front be a title like that, if it's a very famous title. No one knows this particular title, and if they didn't associate with Sopranos, no one would talk much about it...
Artwork not decided yet
That is why it has Artwork TBC