The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #28) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 29, 2016 (FAC) - April 1, 2016 (Unnumbered)
Purchase link: FAC - Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Numbered FAC edition limited to 1000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited to 396 copies
Group buy: FAC (CLOSED - FULL), Unnumbered (CLOSED - FULL)

PLEASE USE THIS TIMEZONE CONVERTER.

M1.jpg12735875_1284658674884017_238350934_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lenticular on this is awful. It is even worse than the Zavvi Lenticulars.

I just find it Strange when they miss on a lenti as they can do great one Mockinjay pt.1, Kingsman, LOOPER, Fantastic 4, Love, Rosie...just to mention a few.
So I don't understand why they just drop the ball on some lenti which should be just perfect :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
I just find it Strange when they miss on a lenti as they can do great one Mockinjay pt.1, Kingsman, LOOPER, Fantastic 4, Love, Rosie...just to mention a few.
So I don't understand why they just drop the ball on some lenti which should be just perfect :dunno:

I just.opened mine and it is crystal clear he Lenticular is horrendous. I just can't believe they can't get a flip.flop Lenticular right.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
The Lenticular on this is awful.

Agreed. The images just don't show up properly. It's a blurry mess!

Problem with the FAC lentis is that they can do them right sometimes, but more often than not they are poor. I can't remember the last one I got from a FAC release which was actually good. All the recent ones have been very poor.

Agreed. The last one that actually worked well was "In the Heart of the Sea". At least in my eyes.
Judging by the video posted on FA's Facebook site, I guess the next good one will be the one for the "Don't Breathe" FAC. It's simple, but effective. I'm hoping for the best!