Purchase link: Zavvi - Pre-order live Saturday 13 at 6 PM
Price: £21.99

1.jpg

11323363-1144408627608012.jpg
11323363-1134408627674063.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lately the story of my life :p
@Actarus @everyone else

Here is the discount code and you can use it for any in stock steel and some pre-orders.
Click on this link SHOP NOW
Add your steels
Then put the code in: WELCOME346

now @Mickle_89 won't feel so lonely in caving in :rofl:
I might join later as well, sick of waiting :LOL:

Watch this drop to £14.99 next month and make us look like a couple of right lemons :hilarious:

Ordered last night for £17.99. Can't be arsed to wait any longer :LOL: Dispatched today :thumbs:

Quick question; does this Steelbook best suit The Martian numbered, or un-numbered FAC? :naughty:

I ordered it especially to swap the Steel for the FAC numbered edition.
It looks like the color scheme will go very nicely with the Slip numbered edition.

@Actarus @everyone else

Here is the discount code and you can use it for any in stock steel and some pre-orders.
Click on this link SHOP NOW
Add your steels
Then put the code in: WELCOME346

now @Mickle_89 won't feel so lonely in caving in :rofl:
I might join later as well, sick of waiting :LOL:

Watch this drop to £14.99 next month and make us look like a couple of right lemons :hilarious:

Thanks mate for the steps on how to do it but I ordered full price lol tired of waiting also :rofl:

Also one of the ones waiting for a better price drop than the current price. If I miss it then I miss it but for now I'm waiting out for £9.99

Me too.

I found the film to be an ok watch and would not be in a rush to watch it again.
I love the design of this Steelbook though.

So £10 - £12 is enough to pay imo.

Reactions: Flloydo
Received my copy the other week and the plates were extremely loose fitting with loads of movement. I could easily detach them from the plastic inserts with my hands and with minimal effort. So, I bought a second copy with the intention of returning the first but the second was exactly same... :facepalm::banghead: I then removed all the plates and swapped them over to see if the fit was any better on either of them and thankfully one did. I also managed to make it a slightly tighter fit just by gently pressing around the edges once fitted too. However, I'm still not 100% satisfied though so wondering what to do... :ugh: Don't suppose anyone has experienced the same or similar thing with this steelbook? :bag:

Received my copy the other week and the plates were extremely loose fitting with loads of movement. I could easily detach them from the plastic inserts with my hands and with minimal effort. So, I bought a second copy with the intention of returning the first but the second was exactly same... :facepalm::banghead: I then removed all the plates and swapped them over to see if the fit was any better on either of them and thankfully one did. I also managed to make it a slightly tighter fit just by gently pressing around the edges once fitted too. However, I'm still not 100% satisfied though so wondering what to do... :ugh: Don't suppose anyone has experienced the same or similar thing with this steelbook? :bag:

No sure I understand, you mean the round middle plastic holder that holds the disks ? (n):dunno:

No sure I understand, you mean the round middle plastic holder that holds the disks ? (n):dunno:
It's a bit difficult to explain buddy. Basically the front and back metal plates of the steelbook are too loose around the plastic casing. I've never had a Steelbook with so much free movement when 'assembled' lol. I'm not sure if you've ever attempted to remove them before but these were far too easy to remove. Basically fell off in my hands :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
It's a bit difficult to explain buddy. Basically the front and back metal plates of the steelbook are too loose around the plastic casing. I've never had a Steelbook with so much free movement when 'assembled' lol. I'm not sure if you've ever attempted to remove them before but these were far too easy to remove. Basically fell off in my hands :rofl:

Ok I get it ! Yes I tried before to remove the plastic inside(on another steel) from the outside metal part and was not able felt I would damage the steel. Indeed this is not normal I will check my Steel to see if I have same issue(as soon as I can), expecting a 2nd copy to swap the steel for this one in my FAC numbered edition. I will check this one also when I get it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89