The Mask of Zorro (25th Anniversary) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 13, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on January 23, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

The Mask of Zorro Front.jpg

Reactions: djjez83
I dunno how they can get off charging £33 for this, a catalogue title steelbook, when groundhog day (released today) is up at £27... Jokers.

Reactions: Noodles
I can see how they're trying to justify this now...

"4K Ultra HD Format Exclusive for the UK Market"

Which I guess is true, as we never got the amaray like the US.

I think the Rocky ones are sitting are a nice price point. Like £25 doesnt quite feel like getting my pants pulled down. Especially if you waited until release and used a voucher. Which I won't but I could l;oll
I agree... 4K steels should be no more than £25. But then they often used to charge that just for a standard Blu-ray steelbook, so being ripped off isn't anything new.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I agree... 4K steels should be no more than £25. But then they often used to charge that just for a standard Blu-ray steelbook, so being ripped off isn't anything new.
Totally. I just hate how much more we pay in the UK vs America. Like £35 for standard steels is insane.

Reactions: Noodles
Not buying unless someone gives me a 30% off code :woot:. im guessiing Zavvi will reduce it when its not selling, hopefully that's the case.

I waited for snakes eyes steelbook and got it for about £12 if I recall. Would consider this at that kind of price as it isn't an essential purchase. I think I have only seen the film once when it came out so not high on my list of must haves.