The Master (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.6) [Korea]

Apr 1, 2013
London
http://plainarchive.com/collections/pre-order/products/the-master-keep-case-edition-wea-limited-exclusive

Pre-order Time Table

Seoul, South Korea 09-24 10:00 AM
Los Angeles, United States 09-23 06:00 PM
New York, United States 09-23 09:00 PM
Toronto, Canada 09-23 09:00 PM
Sao Paulo, Brazil 09-23 10:00 PM
London, England 09-24 02:00 AM
Berlin, Germany 09-24 03:00 AM
Paris, France 09-24 03:00 AM
Bangkok, Thailand 09-24 08:00 AM
Taipei, Taiwan 09-24 09:00 AM
Sydney, Australia 09-24 11:00 AM
Auckland, New Zealand 09-24 01:00 PM
  • Numbered 1 through 1,200 (But 500 copies only for international customers)
  • Release date : 27 October, 2014
  • PA's World Exclusive Artwork (illustration by Krzysztof Domaradzki)
  • High quality Scanavo's 14mm keep case
  • 40p Booklet (support both Korean and English)
  • A3 folded poster with World Exclusive Artwork
  • 4 Movie trading cards
  • Luxurious Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker

Attachments

• Master.jpg
    Master.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Another masterpiece (pun intended) from PA.

Fingers crossed they don't cancel the steelbook release of the Master as I will have ended up missing out on this.

Wohoo! This looks absolutely stunning, as expected. :D Can't wait for this!

Thanks for the tag @MGD :thumbs:

Off topic: It seems a little bit random when I get a notification when I get tagged. I didn't get one when @MGD tagged me a couple of posts above this, same when @harry tagged me in another thread earlier today as well. Hmmm

Reactions: harry and MGD
There is another release due soon, in steelbook form. If you fancy holding out for that.

Check the website for news: http://plainarchive.com/blogs/news
I think they're talking about I Saw The Devil.

[Important Notice] 'I Saw The Devil' PET Full Slip Production Delay (Printing Error)
Dear International customers,

We’ve encountered a printing error with the PET Full Slip. As you can see in the picture, the image on the spine has been shifted to the left by approximately 1mm / 0.04 inch.

Second production is underway and the PET Full Slip edition of <I Saw The Devil> will be released on November 6th.

The other two editions (Paper Full Slip & 1/4 slip) + <The Master> will be released on October 27th as scheduled.

We apologize for the delay, but your expectations and standards are too high and we simply cannot risk shipping mediocre products.

Reactions: cbs777 and William
I think they're talking about I Saw The Devil.

[Important Notice] 'I Saw The Devil' PET Full Slip Production Delay (Printing Error)

We’ve encountered a printing error with the PET Full Slip. As you can see in the picture, the image on the spine has been shifted to the left by approximately 1mm / 0.04 inch.

Second production is underway and the PET Full Slip edition of <I Saw The Devil> will be released on November 6th.

The other two editions (Paper Full Slip & 1/4 slip) + <The Master> will be released on October 27th as scheduled.

We apologize for the delay, but your expectations and standards are too high and we simply cannot risk shipping mediocre products.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd....095_519473034863850_4116798676870442922_o.jpg

Those that missed out on the keepcase need'nt worry. This steel is a beauty and they are planning a release sometime in december according to the article.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
[IMPORTANT NOTICE] 'I Saw The Devil' PET Full Slip Shipments

We’ve notified a few days ago that I Saw The Devil PET Full Slip encountered a production error.

If you’ve ordered the One Click Combo Pack (Three editions of I Saw The Devil + The Master), Triple Pack (Three editions of I Saw The Devil), or the Double Pack (I Saw The Devil PET Full Slip + The Master), we’ll be shipping those orders altogether on November 6th.

We would love to ship the PET Full Slip separately on November 6th, but not having more staff restricts us from doing that.

+ Please don't report this to Paypal. It has already given restrictions to our account, but there will be even more if there's a complaint from our customers. Further restrictions from Paypal may lead to giving up the international market. Please be patient so we can ship our products out in perfect condition.

Our sincere apologies.

Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE