The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 45) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on December 2 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $129.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

92FADD48-0003-4DF5-A667-B535FC5104CB.jpeg
A7595ADC-FDFA-47A0-A61C-2B350CDAF384.jpeg
839F42C3-CDB1-4B4B-BD82-89B84135F98B.jpeg

So 'ya'll' think that paperweight is the same thickness, as another fullslip, and one could use this One-Click box to house a trilogy?

I also wonder if that thing will get delayed half a year and be shipped separately...

Reactions: Granada
So 'ya'll' think that paperweight is the same thickness, as another fullslip, and one could use this One-Click box to house a trilogy?

I also wonder if that thing will get delayed half a year and be shipped separately...
Should be, yup. I believe the dune and Resurrections OCs were the same size as other manta OC boxes.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
i was not expecting bloodbath at all. lazy spoon release. Who want Keanu's reflection on an ovary ?
Am genuinely shocked!!

If it wasnt so close to xmas i'd be tempted to snag a OC too, just for the box and cos its the OG Matrix.

then again, the more Keanu the better for me :)
Back on the subject of the dodgy OP WTF is that?

View attachment 545984

Would you mods please get your sh1t together :rolleyes: :naughty:
You know, I didn't even notice that when I updated it 2 days ago lol whoops.

Typo's happen and someone else already addressed it.

Completely forgot and still got an order for the FS in :LOL::rofl:
As much as I’m happy with the FS (also ordered that), this could of been the biggest seller of the year if the artwork was right

I forgot about this, picked up the OC to complete the matrix collection.
Not a fan of the art one bit, so like I predicted very easy to get directly, all editions still in stock

Does anyone know if 2001 (all editions) and Dune(OC) were up for order again as well? They're on the homepage in the pre-order section that's why I'm asking. Listed as sold out now.

I'm shocked this release is so unpopular. Artwork isn't the best, but it could've been worse. There's been releases with far worse art choices that have sold better.

FS took 20mins to sell out, both DL and OC are still in stock over half hour later. Fml

Reactions: spider-bat
Damn, completely forgot about the pre-order. To my surprise DL and OC were still available. So went for the DL. Might toss the slip in the bin, though (jk). Only really interested in the steel.

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
I'm sorry for the way I communicated this, but DUNE has not yet shipped the premiums, and ZSJL also had not yet shipped the motherboxes, so they were showing up in the reservation section until recently.

All sold out now. 20mins FS, nearly an hour for DL and OC. That's not quite Resurrections level poor, but it aint great.

That's SO surprising and concerning about the 2nd and 3rd movies being cancelled.... (I mean both sold out before release day so we should be safe, but still not a good sign)