The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 45) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on December 2 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $129.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

92FADD48-0003-4DF5-A667-B535FC5104CB.jpeg
A7595ADC-FDFA-47A0-A61C-2B350CDAF384.jpeg
839F42C3-CDB1-4B4B-BD82-89B84135F98B.jpeg

Why PayPal gotta be such a pain?
Minor stressful 24hrs...

Randomly, all of a sudden, they want proof of identity... for a £15 payment!... on an account I've had and used for years.

Claiming its new regulations but they don't kick until April here (start of the tax year).
Biggest hassle is I don't have a license currently so have no photo ID (it's being renewed so has been sent off for the process) and they wouldn't accept a photo of the old expired one....urgh

Hassle.
Everywhere local has started demanding ID lately too... housing application, piercings...when all they needed was proof of address/bank cards before, so utilities bills were enough *sigh*

Not happy paypal want photo ID now but it's done, for good I hope.

OK rant over. Am just glad they sorted it quick as I was worried when they advised me 2-4 days when i submitted documents (it was completed a few hrs back)

Am curious though, any other UK'er's had this? (I haven't sold on ebay in over 3 years either so use PayPal less...did I just slip through a crack of ID proof maybe?..)

working on it now.
Literally hours after I said 'any day now'

• Wow
Reactions: Noodles
Am curious though, any other UK'er's had this? (I haven't sold on ebay in over 3 years either so use PayPal less...did I just slip through a crack of ID proof maybe?..)
I guess you are one lucky UK ninja. I’m in Japan n it’s been 4 days since I sent them my photo ID AND extra mugshots of mine:banghead:
Waiting Patiently GIF by Justin

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
I guess you are one lucky UK ninja. I’m in Japan n it’s been 4 days since I sent them my photo ID AND extra mugshots of mine:banghead:
Waiting Patiently GIF by Justin
Ouch, I couldn't wait 4 days when aniv would ve waiting on Matrix postage.

Hopefully it's sorted quickly for you (I didn't kick up a fuss on their Web chat so maybe making myself a pain in the arse, helped rush things along)

Reactions: milky
Minor stressful 24hrs...

Randomly, all of a sudden, they want proof of identity... for a £15 payment!... on an account I've had and used for years.

Claiming its new regulations but they don't kick until April here (start of the tax year).
Biggest hassle is I don't have a license currently so have no photo ID (it's being renewed so has been sent off for the process) and they wouldn't accept a photo of the old expired one....urgh

Hassle.
Everywhere local has started demanding ID lately too... housing application, piercings...when all they needed was proof of address/bank cards before, so utilities bills were enough *sigh*

OK rant over. Am just glad they sorted it quick as I was worried when they advised me 2-4 days when i submitted documents (it was completed a few hrs back)

Hmm I'll be screwed if they ask me then, as I already have been three different times recently with other things that now suddenly require photo ID... never been asked for it until these past few months, which I find odd.

Minor stressful 24hrs...

Hassle.

Did you submit photo ID when initially registered?

Don't you have a passport?

Sorry, I do understand the dilemma's of ID, it's horrific if caught short. Hope you get Paypal back onside...
However, as my brain is razor sharp (it isn't), on reading the only real takeaway was piercings!?! It may have been too much information as that what I got from that!

Hmm I'll be screwed if they ask me then, as I already have been three different times recently with other things that now suddenly require photo ID... never been asked for it until these past few months, which I find odd.
I was close to being screwed but thankfully they accepted my birth certificate (that has no photo....) weird. But it's all I have right now that isn't expired.

Did you submit photo ID when initially registered?

Don't you have a passport?
Had paypal for best part of 2 decades and never been asked for ID, ever! Not even to proof address (which is fine but photo ID for online shopping seems daft as its not an in person transaction....)

My passport expired in 2018 and I have no plans to renew until am going on holiday again (those buggers aren't cheap either).

I have a drivers licence but it's waiting to be sent back to me for recent renewal and updated photo (had it 20years so due an update too lol)

Sorry, I do understand the dilemma's of ID, it's horrific if caught short. Hope you get Paypal back onside...

However, as my brain is razor sharp (it isn't), on reading the only real takeaway was piercings!?! It may have been too much information as that what I got from that!
Thankfully they accepted the addres proof and birth certificate so its sorted and i was able to pay postage within time Aniv set. Phew

It's nuts though, and seems random as to why photo ID is now needed for piercings! (My first property viewing a week earlier asked for photo ID to be sent, despite speaking to me in person then and there....and that was just to be considered *sigh*)

Same piercer and studio I've had my last 5 done at, all of a sudden, for a helix (high ear cartlidge) piercing, ID is required!
No hint of a request for ID on Xmas eve when i had my forward and regular helix done (yes am into tattoos and piercings - tattoos for proof of age makes sense as you have to be 18 here, but not piercings as under 16's are allowed at reputable places with an adult accompanying. Think 10 or 12 for ear piercings is the age limit...what 12 year old has ID?....)

So maybe I'll get it done when my license renewal is returned *sigh*

We also have upcoming elections that will no requite photo ID to vote... I think of people like my mum who doesn't drive and like me, passport expired in 2018 as we don't holiday abroad so don't keep it renewed. She has NO photo ID at all, what's she going to do?

Not everyone in the UK drives or will bother or can even afford the £100 odd for a passport seems VERY rigged and unfair to stop them voting... but that's another rant lol