The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #16) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

C0DDE7CB-09DA-4D01-98FB-128087A83858.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
just use the code only!!!! damn, it's so simple to do a matrix steelbook
i hope manta lab is smart enough, but they will use the code for the one click i guess :/

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
The more I look at it, the more i see the middle as raised in the image, like it has an edge, I don't think this is a pin, it looks too big, but it wouldn't surprise me if that was a fridge magnet or similar.....would be great if was also a lenticular one, showing the agents morph into their 'real' selves from the green matrix code....

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
The more I look at it, the more i see the middle as raised in the image, like it has an edge, I don't think this is a pin, it looks too big, but it wouldn't surprise me if that was a fridge magnet or similar.....would be great if was also a lenticular one, showing the agents morph into their 'real' selves from the green matrix code....
Yes, I would say that it is a lenticular pin with the cat walking :)

Heh, I told you it's a pin of the glitching cat.
And no, it's not lenticular, roll up your lips.

I thought it'd be the white rabbit tattoo but ToC gonna ToC. The pin looks like something 14 year old me would have used as a wallpaper on my computer in 1999.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Maybe there will be a spoon mission patch like 2001. But seriously; it’s not bad. Think I might get this one. Keep the spoon jokes coming though.

I thought the quality was supposed to improve once prices went up... by the looks of it, the pin isn't even enamel and is instead just a printed image - could still turn out to have a lenti effect though I suppose.

Thought i'd post these here, packshot and steelbook for this. Oddly the steelbook images differ slightly between the packshot and on it's own. As for where I found these, some retailer accidentally listed it for a few minutes then removed it, but not before I snagged some pics from the listing.

By the way, the Cat Pin is Epoxy, the rectangular thing is a magnet (what I said in a previous post !), and it's 3 disc, includes a bonus blu-ray. Release was 31st January 2022 from what I remember.

Packshot.jpgMatrix Steelbook.jpg