USA
Release date: November 12, 2012
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
or
HMV.com

1000335971.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
your right the finish does look better on the Japanese one. But some people may like the UK one more as alot better price, picture is zoomed out more and is the correct title, as the film is THE matrix, not just MATRIX

Reactions: riddlesNrhymes
I prefer the JP one not only for the print quality but I think the green writing gets lost amongst the black of their bodies. The JP title stands out more and is in keeping with the rest of the steel

Reactions: lgans316
I liked the UK one more from the artwork point of view but I have to admit the finish is poor. If you look at it from the wrong angle the image looks washed out and grainy. The JP one is the better version of the 2.

Just turned my copy into a 3 disc Steelbook as I await the arrival of my 4K / BD / BD Bonus discs from Canada.
Same goes for my Premium editions of Blade Runner, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises.
I've done that with a lot of my steels now. Adding discs from Amaray editions and then getting rid of the boxes (sometimes donating them with the spare - as in duplicated - blu-ray in it).

I've done that with a lot of my steels now. Adding discs from Amaray editions and then getting rid of the boxes (sometimes donating them with the spare - as in duplicated - blu-ray in it).

That is EXACTLY what I’m doing. Giving them to friends and relatives. Gets rid of the clutter. Some of the rereleased Steelbooks (for 4K) are just plain nauseating, Equalizer being a case in point. My Nova Media John Wick and John Wick 2 are next up for surgery.