The Matrix (Nebuchadnezzar Ultimate Collection) [Japan]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
61nsPiueNnL._SY400_.jpg

Available here

what would be the current value for this set? I'm thinking of selling mine. 'Thinking' because it's still one of the most beautiful sets I own
Not sure, I haven't seen one for sale in ages. I periodically (every six months or so) look on ebay to see if one is out there but I haven't seen it in years. I sure would like one though... haha. I'm not even sure if it's in my price range though - I don't even know what they sold for to begin with.

what would be the current value for this set? I'm thinking of selling mine. 'Thinking' because it's still one of the most beautiful sets I own
They sell for over $1000 (AUD) when you are lucky enough to find one so you should expect a pretty nice sum if someone is willing to pay that. It's one of the biggest and best DVD sets to come out of Japan and I know a lot of collector's who would love to get their hands on this - @bwatt99

They sell for over $1000 (AUD) when you are lucky enough to find one so you should expect a pretty nice sum if someone is willing to pay that. It's one of the biggest and best DVD sets to come out of Japan and I know a lot of collector's who would love to get their hands on this - @bwatt99
@Mark Wilson one was sold on ebay au recently one bidder for 400 aud, only had possible missing gun and couple of antennas broken off. I asked several times some questions about it but nevee got any reply and the shipping was overpriced.
I was termpted but due to no response from seller i never bothered with it. I find out that seller buys it from a market for $20 aud not a bad profit and obviously the market seller did not know what he had.

@Mark Wilson one was sold on ebay au recently one bidder for 400 aud, only had possible missing gun and couple of antennas broken off. I asked several times some questions about it but nevee got any reply and the shipping was overpriced.
I was termpted but due to no response from seller i never bothered with it. I find out that seller buys it from a market for $20 aud not a bad profit and obviously the market seller did not know what he had.
I'll post some pics later. Still doubting because it IS an awesome set. This one is complete with boxes, Blu-ray/DVD box and all antennas intact ;)

I sold my one without box locally in New Zealand for $NZ300 (about $US 200) at the time. Also sold my Alien head, my iRobot Head and Predator bust versions. Hated them with a vengeance. Cheap nasty plastic, too big and no class IMO. Lost a bit of cash mind you...

Reactions: hatredhorror
I sold my one without box locally in New Zealand for $NZ300 (about $US 200) at the time. Also sold my Alien head, my iRobot Head and Predator bust versions. Hated them with a vengeance. Cheap nasty plastic, too big and no class IMO. Lost a bit of cash mind you...
thats what i hate about these „collectors editions“.. its just cheap plastic toys...