Newbury Comics The Matrix - OST by Don Davis (green colored Vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: July 8th, 2016
Purchase Link: Newbury Comics
Price: 19,99 USD

Note:
Newbury Comic exclusive limited to 1000 copies, 180 gr

Don-Davis-The-Matrix-Soundtrack-LP-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2177588_1024x1024.jpg

Don-Davis-The-Matrix-Soundtrack-LP-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2177588-1_1024x1024.jpg
Don-Davis-The-Matrix-Soundtrack-LP-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2177588-2_1024x1024.jpg

• Number of discs: 1
  • Vinyl weight (grams): 180
  • Limited edition of: 1000
  • Label: Varese Sarabande
  • Release Date: 07/08/2016
  • Mono/Stereo: Stereo
  • Catalog Number: 3020660263

TRACK LISTING
  1. Main Title / Trinity Infinity
  2. Unable To Speak
  3. The Power Plant
  4. Welcome To The Real World
  5. The Hotel Ambush
  6. Exit Mr. Hat
  7. A Virus
  8. Bullet-Time
  9. Ontological Shock
  10. Anything Is Possible

Matrix is my favourite film next to Drive, so I NEED THIS! :woot:

I've never ordered from nor heard of Newbury Comics before, so any idea what they're like with customs @dan8885?

This is what @comICS-soon told me in the "Searching for Sugarman OST NC exclusive" thread:

Did you ordered previously with them? Did you have to pay custom tax?

Yeah I ordered 4 LPs in 1 package and no custom but maybe it was just luck... I hope it's gonna be same with my new order !

Was the correct price you've paid on the parcel?

I'm sorry I don't remember :dunno: But I keep you updated with my new order :thumbs:

Just received my order (well... I received 4 lp but Sugar Man is missing :pain: I hope NC's gonna be helpful with that) and it was the correct price on the parcel :dunno: But no custom.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Damn... I'll probably get hit with charges then knowing my luck. :ugh:

Thanks for the info! :thumbs:

Do yourself a favor and don't scroll the NC exclusive vinyl on their site. They got pretty dope records :bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth:
I want to order so badly but with shipping and custom tax it get's wayyyy to expensive :panda:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Do yourself a favor and don't scroll the NC exclusive vinyl on their site. They got pretty dope records :bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth:
I want to order so badly but with shipping and custom tax it get's wayyyy to expensive :panda:
Too late. :p

Unless they release this somewhere in Europe, I'm probably just going to have to pretend that it doesn't exist... along with all their other exclusives that I'm currently drooling over!

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
  • Thanks
Reactions: dan8885 and Noodles