The Matrix Reloaded (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 46) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 10, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Aniv TBA

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 900 Sets.
Full Slip: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Double Lenti: 2 x 3D + Flip Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Exclusive Matrix Rain Printed Key Set Premium.

Matrix2OverallPackshot_OC_5000x.jpgMatrix2OverallPackshot_FS_5000x.jpgMatrix2OverallPackshot_FS_f8772701-a496-44d3-beff-39f05f09dc84_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Clearly is not only a reseller.

Scalper:

Milky scalper.
You serious? Those are the lowest prices on bay. Most of their prices are on the lower side of market price and are fair most of the time.

Can anyone confirm if bludvds on eBay is a reliable source to get it from?

I think it is.
Bought TDK trilogy HDZ motherbox from him for fair price given it's condition (0 flaws) which was definitely far better than most ppl sell it.

Can anyone confirm if bludvds on eBay is a reliable source to get it from?
Clearly is not only a reseller.

Scalper:

Milky scalper.
You serious? Those are the lowest prices on bay. Most of their prices are on the lower side of market price and are fair most of the time.
Yes, I am.
Lowest prices from scalper are still scalper prices and practices (overdemands till sold-out to scalp later).
He is an OG of the community, so yes very reliable!
Even when  he is an OG of the community...
Community come to his rescue.

Yes, I am.
Lowest prices from scalper are still scalper prices and practices (overdemands till sold-out to scalp later).

Ever bought from him? I got many releases from him for almost retail prices, he is no stranger to accepting offers.
Obviously I understand if the prices are a bit higher because he still needs to pay for shipping to him.
So item price + shipping costs manta/zeta/weet etc to him + shipping from him to customer is included in total price.
He has a 100% positive feedback after over 1000 items sold for a reason

Yes, I am.

You should stop being a baby about this. It ain’t bad in steelbook hobby right now. Just an example: a week ago I sold a Mondo poster for $2K that i bought for $50 years ago, and you know what? The person who bought it was super happy, because it was $500-1000 cheaper than its usual going price. So yeah, they paid 40times the retail price, so what?
On the other hand i bought a print for $1000 that i wanted for a long time and paid 20x retail. Still very happy as it was a steal and it hangs on my wall now.
Stop complaining about prices. Once the item is sold out you can kiss that retail price goodbye, as it’s really not relevant anymore. The market price of the item can drop ( if it’s not desirable) or can increase.

You should stop being a baby about this. It ain’t bad in steelbook hobby right now. Just an example: a week ago I sold a Mondo poster for $2K that i bought for $50 years ago, and you know what? The person who bought it was super happy, because it was $500-1000 cheaper than its usual going price. So yeah, they paid 40times the retail price, so what?
On the other hand i bought a print for $1000 that i wanted for a long time and paid 20x retail. Still very happy as it was a steal and it hangs on my wall now.
Stop complaining about prices. Once the item is sold out you can kiss that retail price goodbye, as it’s really not relevant anymore. The market price of the item can drop ( if it’s not desirable) or can increase.
Only 1 print I would spend over $1000 on.
Now this is a work of art!

chat-noir_dc-comics_gallery_5d9f79bc2a038.jpeg
chat-noir_dc-comics_gallery_5d9f79bd66134.jpeg
chat-noir_dc-comics_gallery_5d9f79bb8ce62.jpg
chat-noir_dc-comics_feature.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Maksym
Recieved this email from collectong:

Dear Customers,

We apologise for the Matrix 2 shipment delays.

Due to the Easter holiday and delayed production from Black Adam resulted in the delay of Matrix 2 Shipments.

We expect to begin shipments from 24th of April.

Again, we apologise for the delay and we hope to send out the tracking numbers soon.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,
Collectong

Reactions: laz305