The Matrix Reloaded (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 46) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 10, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Aniv TBA

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 900 Sets.
Full Slip: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Double Lenti: 2 x 3D + Flip Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Exclusive Matrix Rain Printed Key Set Premium.

Matrix2OverallPackshot_OC_5000x.jpgMatrix2OverallPackshot_FS_5000x.jpgMatrix2OverallPackshot_FS_f8772701-a496-44d3-beff-39f05f09dc84_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, perhaps even more unfortunate then! Haha must be a mare dealing with that, thankfully there's pretty much always someone at mine.
On the website tracking it gives you the drivers phone number (not sure why not on the app) so I just spoke to him, same guy as the other week with black Adam. He’s delivering it to my neighbour so hopefully all good

Reactions: laz305
On the website tracking it gives you the drivers phone number (not sure why not on the app) so I just spoke to him, same guy as the other week with black Adam. He’s delivering it to my neighbour so hopefully all good
All good. Easy for you if every manta buy goes the same way.

Just recieved mine. Fullslip looks great in-hand. Really pleased with how the first two fullslips have turned out, definitely gonna pick up a FS for 3.

Annoyingly for both my deliveries the delivery drivers just left the parcels outside my front door, thankfully nothing bad happened.

Looking forward to matrix revolutions now.

My DL arrived earlier. Nice release. Happy with that. Better than the slips for the first film. Still can't decide whether I'm keeping the DL or FS for the first (leaning towards FS), so I haven't opened either yet. Hopefully revolutions will help me decide.

Reactions: laz305
What's everyone's thought's on potential artwork for revolutions? I can only think of theses two;
cm14gG8xBghwIAy1GX0ryI2HA4U.jpg
deb7335fa11d8cb0e7d0ce6acf4033bc.jpg

I think the second one would make a great FS, not sure what artwork we're gonna get for revolutions. I think they'll go black/green for this since we've already had blue and white.

Reactions: spider-bat
one of these will be on the back... i smell it!

1-matrix-revolution-movie-poster-benjamin-dupont.jpg

MV5BZDU0ZGI0ODAtYzIwOC00YTVmLTlkYmMtMzJiMDNhYTc5YWFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc0NTEzOTA@._V1_.jpg
I think the first one will be the back of the lenti going by the reloaded one. I think the neo solo front and trinity and morpheus back will be the full slip maybe? Would look really nice IMO. Not sure what they'll do for the front of the lenti.

What's everyone's thought's on potential artwork for revolutions? I can only think of theses two;View attachment 554150View attachment 554151

I think the second one would make a great FS, not sure what artwork we're gonna get for revolutions. I think they'll go black/green for this since we've already had blue and white.

I personally want, hope and fingers crossed the full slip is this. That would make me a very happy bunny. All the code as gitd

DDF07D84-8248-41E3-97DE-86251FD86468.jpeg