USA
Release date: March 8, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

64144D6A-CE7F-4507-B062-2A2DD01BED91.jpeg

Credit to Viking61 @ BD

Last edited by a moderator:
question, what happens if my group buy has dings/dents/scratches?

Not sure who you are asking but in regards to group buys I host, visible defects are returned to Best Buy.

I don’t open steelbooks because they can’t be returned.

1 last question, if there are dents/dings under j-card, we're stuck w/the steel like all steels right?

Correct - even before the pandemic, Best Buy had the policy that they would only allow for an exchange of an open item. That means you'd have to find the steelbook in the store, or the would not allow the exchange. With the typical volume I do for members here (let's say 10 copies), there's no way to do that.

Things are dramatically better now as I get most new releases direct from the warehouse in a box and the results from members here have been over all positive...

Reactions: apsmith21
jeeze, is that change due to bb policy? they're really locked down on steel exchanges over the years. i've seen them be more and more stringent about returns/exchanges than ever before. this is bad for everyone who loves steelbooks!

Warner lately tend to produce nice full glossy steelbook (last one was The Green Mile?)

Of course not my video

He's not really a fan of The Matrix Resurrections but he bought the steelbook, the 4k amaray, the blu-ray amaray, the Target exclusive and The Matrix 4 movie collection in 4K even though he already has the previous 3 releases in steelbook.

So he only bought 5 editions of a movie he's not a fan of. :wacky:

He's not really a fan of The Matrix Resurrections but he bought the steelbook, the 4k amaray, the blu-ray amaray, the Target exclusive and The Matrix 4 movie collection in 4K even though he already has the previous 3 releases in steelbook.

So he only bought 5 editions of a movie he's not a fan of. :wacky:
dude probably bought everything lol

Reactions: Stygian