image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
All 3 Matrix Steelbooks live at 3:00PM UK time,
Purchase all 3 and receive a 10% discount using code: MATRIX
Code expires 5th July

The Matrix - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray - £14.99

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-ma...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

The Matrix Reloaded - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray - £14.99

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-ma...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

The Matrix Revolutions - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray - £14.99

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
The Title on these Matrix Steelbook is debossed on all 3 films

I just looked at the French unboxing videos on youtube and they look decent

The Warner UK steelbooks will be the same ones as the Warner France Steelbooks

This is looking good but these movies must be the most re-released franchise to date. Being one of the most successful films and the first DVD releases to sell over a million units. I'm surprised Warner hasn't rebooted or continued the franchise. 4K Steelbooks next and then the 20th anniversary editions until the successor format is unleashed. :D

I think Film Arena could make these the definitive versions and I'd happily triple dip if confirmed.

Last edited:
oh damn you zavvi! just promised myself not to buy anything else from you and then you go release this! Come on Film Arena release all 3 in the FAC and I will buy those instead for triple the price ;)

There's no point releasing these again unless they're something special, and we all know zavvi don't do "special".

Film Arena releases with lenticular magnets & extras would have been worth getting excited about. But not this.

The back art on these is horrid.. they just slapped a still from the film over the "code" art, very lazy. Would have been better with no picture on the back just the "code" art.

The inner art on these 3 steels is very good though, with this one (revolutions) being the best imo.

The front art choices are not great but the finishes are good, which saves it somewhat. Debossed title and what looks like spot gloss effects.

I wouldn't bite on these until a price decrease. Personally I would only be interested in the 2 sequel steels as I already have the Canadian steel of the first film which has the same front art.

Yep the back artwork is piss poor, the front artwork is ok but nothing special. I think they could of done a lot better with these steelbooks.

There's no point releasing these again unless they're something special, and we all know zavvi don't do "special".

Film Arena releases with lenticular magnets & extras would have been worth getting excited about. But not this.

Again? It is the first time that the complete trilogy has been released as separate Steelbooks.

Mindlessly pre-ordered the entire trilogy when it went live yesterday. But the more I think about it, not even sure if I want to watch this film ever again, let alone own the steelbook. Especially since the colour change from the original poster is horrible in my opinion. The front art doesn't even look like it's been cropped right. And its not absolutely guaranteed that blue banner is indeed a j-card.