The Matrix Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

DK06CTR

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2010
England
Found this on Amazon.de, looks pretty cool if thats the artwork, sign up to be notified at the moment. :D

Release Date: 11th May 2012
Buy link: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B007IHQDNG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

51P8qp-w5kL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

thanks to Ackerschnacker @ German BD Forum

matrix1.jpg

matrix2.jpg

matrix3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
no inside artwork = no sale. There is never an ending steelbook for Matrix...seem to come out a new cover every year LOL.

I'm happy with the Japanese Matrix steelbook :)

They could have always used 'Die' instead of 'The', but I'm glad they didn't. Also, they could have left off or kept the pictures of Neo, Morpheus and Trinity and either way I would have been satisfied with it. From what I've seen so far, I'm liking this a lot. :oohyeah: Although, Germany is known for printing on the backs of SteelBooks and I'm hoping that they don't do that here and make it a card backing instead.

no inside artwork = no sale. There is never an ending steelbook for Matrix...seem to come out a new cover every year LOL.

I'm happy with the Japanese Matrix steelbook :)
I totally agree on both accounts, pass on this UNLESS it's embossed/debossed...

The Japanese one is the winner for me even though it's only the first movie :scat:

yes, it definitely deserves a steelbook. we know that artwork already and without blue-bar on the top and fsk-logo it looks very good. so i am satisfied with this release! thumbs up!