UK
Release date: March 25, 2015
Purchase links: FilmArena
Price: 539 CZK
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 500 numbered copies

film_20991_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you e-mail their Customer Service and ask them? I'm sure someone there speaks good English. People on this forum can only give an opinion which is not what you need.

I've done that already asked the question and they simply changed the status of my order for ''Ordered'' to ''pre-order''.

@MrBMT thanks for the contact email, same I used as the first time when I asked the question, maybe I should try again :confused:

Update: I sent them another email, hope will get a reply this time. I know it makes sense I should be receiving a numbered copy as it is written in my account and invoice but companies often make mistake and just want to make sure this will not happen.

Last edited:
This will be an awesome release looking to add this into my collection thanks for the info mate... [emoji41]

This is awesome! Can't wait to get my copy of this and AA,SB now - I'd been hoping this would come with a slipcover too!
The Czech versions are definitely the ones to get with these awesome slipcovers + extras :drool: Thanks @carllenc :D

Wow, I'm impressed. Now the only problem is this will be my 1st steelbook that has a slipcase and extras and I'm afraid that I'll like the I much I'll start wanting more like this.

Reactions: Monkey2005
Guys, is this region free or region B locked?
Taiwan version is region Free and this is FOX, so I would assume it is region free(Usually FOX is). But to be sure I would email film Arena if you don't want to take any chances.

Of all the big studios, Fox is the only studio with large number of region locked titles. If WB and universal are 99.9% region free then Fox stands at around 70% region free. UK fox titles are usually region AB but rest of Europe is locked to region B. Never bought Czech version so can't be sure.:thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: KazzPetrelli
Same as the US release

Video
Codec: MPEG-4 AVC
Resolution: 1080p
Aspect ratio: 2.40:1
Original aspect ratio: 2.39:1

Audio

English: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1
Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1
French: Dolby Digital 5.1
French: DTS 5.1
Italian: DTS 5.1
Portuguese: Dolby Digital 5.1
Czech: Dolby Digital 5.1
Hungarian: Dolby Digital 5.1
Polish: Dolby Digital 5.1
Turkish: Dolby Digital 5.1

Subtitles

English SDH, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Slovak, Turkish