Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 31, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99

91jnoa9VQYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81eWszqPxML._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71EWty4nJxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Not changing to this one. Altough it looks cool, especially inside. Though that tiny dog on back ruins it.

Reactions: djjez83
Hmm, I literally just got an amaray 4k of this and while I love the movie, do I love it enough to need this... One wonders.

Personally think the German steel is better

not wowing enough for me to double dip
Yeah, the German steelbook is great.
Though that tiny dog on back ruins it.
To me it’s not the dog that ruins it so much as the image artwork only covers the middle third of the back. If the artwork covered the entire back then I think it would’ve looked much better.

To me it’s not the dog that ruins it so much as the image artwork only covers the middle third of the back. If the artwork covered the entire back then I think it would’ve looked much better.

Though that tiny dog on back ruins it.

This is all about symbols. Back artwork is an artistic expression of the smallness of the dog in the immensity of the ocean with its predators.
This steelbook is inviting us to consider the philosophical symbolism of the opposition between the excessiveness of the megalodon, and the insignificance of the dog, which will finally survive the ultimate predator.

This steelbook is pure artwork.

Happy Fun GIF

This is all about symbols. Back artwork is an artistic expression of the smallness of the dog in the immensity of the ocean with its predators.
This steelbook is inviting us to consider the philosophical symbolism of the opposition between the excessiveness of the megalodon, and the insignificance of the dog, which will finally survive the ultimate predator.

Happy Fun GIF
The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

Happy Fun GIF

100th anniversary and they go do this mumbo-jumbo. :) They could do much better but they going on rampage of releasing japanese steelbook artwork.
Back is crap and could be much better. Thank god i already have Zavii which is way better than this one. :Snap:

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83